+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi @Dikku1111
I want to tell you that ircc didn't ask me to renewal my passport, i had done it in advance to save time and of course I inform you and all group members when any updation occurred in my file. I also wish and pray everyone will get positive response from ircc.
Thanks
My daughter s passport will expire first week of December. When should i apply for renewal and what is the procedure please?

Reactions: arjy

shakir ahmed

Aug 21, 2017
I called IRCC last monday and I got temp file number.

Did anybody from august tried to call IRCC after temp number? about processing time of AOR
I asked them about the timeline for AOR when I received the temp file number back in February but the representative said no specific timeline for AOR even after temporary file number. My AR is August 27, 2020.

Anyone else waiting for AOR since August?

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I asked them about the timeline for AOR when I received the temp file number back in February but the representative said no specific timeline for AOR even after temporary file number. My AR is August 27, 2020.

Anyone else waiting for AOR since August?
Yes Ar august 28
Recieved temperory file number on 27 Jan

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
From my assumption, they provide us with a Temp File # when they go through all the documents to verify if they meet all the guidelines and after that Officer send us an AOR after checking our Eligibility .That could be a reason for the wait between Temp # and AOR.Also people are getting COPR after an average of 4 months after AOR

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
From my assumption, they provide us with a Temp File # when they go through all the documents to verify if they meet all the guidelines and after that Officer send us an AOR after checking our Eligibility .That could be a reason for the wait between Temp # and AOR.Also people are getting COPR after an average of 4 months after AOR
Can’t say anything bro

Reactions: Jatt Saab

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hey @Journey to Pr , i have a question, i mailed my application this month but i am very stressed right now as i think i made a mistake , i am not even sure if i did anything wrong but i think i will be depressed until i get my Aor( probably in next 7-9 months) is there anyway to send the application again which might calm me down?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Today is/was the last date for ircc data round up ...
So congrats to all those who received pr within 11 months or in 12
And lets see if ircc continues same trend or will go back to processing timeline for a while and then at the end of year start working again towards that service standard quota

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Today is/was the last date for ircc data round up ...
So congrats to all those who received pr within 11 months or in 12
And lets see if ircc continues same trend or will go back to processing timeline for a while and then at the end of year start working again towards that service standard quota
They need to go with continued trend If they want to achieve their targets. I don't think they achieve their 401K immigrants target for 2021. They may keep continuing same trend in order to keep their target nearly reachable. IRCC has become a real pain nowadays. Pandemic sucks.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
They need to go with continued trend If they want to achieve their targets. I don't think they achieve their 401K immigrants target for 2021. They may keep continuing same trend in order to keep their target nearly reachable. IRCC has become a real pain nowadays. Pandemic sucks.
Low range is 300000
And that too according to some is not achievable.
With 2 years of backlog in paper based files
More than 2 years of backlog in spousal based files
with almost a year backlog in Canadian experience class
With complete shut down of outland express entry
With third wave already hitting Hard , with restrictions being imposed in vancouver and other cities
*And with government itself warning about more possible delays it seems like a day dreaming *

ANYWAY some percentage of files will still be processed within 11 months ...

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Low range is 300000
And that too according to some is not achievable.
With 2 years of backlog in paper based files
More than 2 years of backlog in spousal based files
with almost a year backlog in Canadian experience class
With complete shut down of outland express entry
With third wave already hitting Hard , with restrictions being imposed in vancouver and other cities
*And with government itself warning about more possible delays it seems like a day dreaming *

ANYWAY some percentage of files will still be processed within 11 months ...
Can't say anything. Let's think positive and pray that every paper applicants treated very well by IRCC.

Even Express Entry has also become pin too. Some people get their PR even after 1 year.

Reactions: Thisath

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Spousal, common-law, dependent child sponsorshipInlandFinalizing most applications received between Sept. 29 and Oct. 5, 2019.
Spousal, common-law, dependent child sponsorshipOutlandFinalizing most applications received between May 26 and June 1, 2019.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Can't say anything. Let's think positive and pray that every paper applicants treated very well by IRCC.

Even Express Entry has also become pin too. Some people get their PR even after 1 year.
i hope your words come true but ircc actions suggest otherwise
Although i know ircc has to work with limited resources and i also understand limitations during pandemic but waiting job is too irritating

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
i hope your words come true but ircc actions suggest otherwise
Although i know ircc has to work with limited resources and i also understand limitations during pandemic but waiting job is too irritating
We August 2020 people are just bagging for AOR at this time. I hope they will do something for all of us.