+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
hi all, i went to the clinic and they showed me their system that the medicals were submitted from their end . i dont know what to do now, gc key shows we have not received your medical results.
Hi, I know how you feel, but don’t bother yourself that much if the clinic confirmed to you that it was sent, and you saw it too on their system. Just hold on, it would be confirmed. That they haven’t confirmed does not mean they didn’t receive it, just that they haven’t worked in it. Just like we waited for AOR for few months after the application was received. Don’t stress yourself up please, it will surely be uploaded and comfirmed.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Dali

Feb 14, 2010
I received my PR card in February 2021 but have dependants in Malaysia and USA how long will it take for them to receive their PR cards? Please help

Reactions: J20190911

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
You committed mistake by going for upfront
Those who did medical after mr are getting MP in 3 days
So i guess we might have to retake medical exam
i did mine on January 8 2021
I think so..
Let’s say our medication is going to expire on aug 18 2021. Are we supposed to do it before the expiry date? Will they send us a request before the expiry day? Thanks

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Dears!
Any Outland applicant in this forum having following time line:
AR July 2020
AOR Jan 2021
Please share your status, I mean MR or PAL rcvd?
As mine is the same time lines but it’s complete silence so far. I was just wondering if there is any progress with others observed.
please advise Thanks and good luck everyone.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Hi Dears!
Any Outland applicant in this forum having following time line:
AR July 2020
AOR Jan 2021
Please share your status, I mean MR or PAL rcvd?
As mine is the same time lines but it’s complete silence so far. I was just wondering if there is any progress with others observed.
please advise Thanks and good luck everyone.
I just spoke to my solicitor few days ago and he said outland application not moving even single inch and he said thy are not going to process until vaccination and travel restrictions left. No single letter received for outland applicants such as ADR, MR or anything. Only AOR they are giving at the moment

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
I just spoke to my solicitor few days ago and he said outland application not moving even single inch and he said thy are not going to process until vaccination and travel restrictions left. No single letter received for outland applicants such as ADR, MR or anything. Only AOR they are giving at the moment
Even inland applications are taking longer than usual. Still waiting for aor, ar in nov 3, 2020. The standard time of aor was 3 months, now its around 7 months.