+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Where u lives right now .. r u taking any prescription medicine
No my doctor told nothing to worry and don't need any medication, your liver naturally like this but he said it will come in report when ever u will do blood test. Lives in uk

Oct 19, 2020
@Miss bee i have two files submitted for PR
PAPER BASED 30TH JULY 2020
PR express entry 5 Feb 2021
I have done upfront medical for express entry in january 2021 when in got invitation from express entry, now the scenario is that i got medical request from paper based application on 1st march 2021,can i use the same medical for paper based and how can we update the immigration.
Please do help.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee i have two files submitted for PR
PAPER BASED 30TH JULY 2020
PR express entry 5 Feb 2021
I have done upfront medical for express entry in january 2021 when in got invitation from express entry, now the scenario is that i got medical request from paper based application on 1st march 2021,can i use the same medical for paper based and how can we update the immigration.
Please do help.
Yes you can use same medical sheet . Just upload the sheet through webform to cic .

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Why u did your blood test.. u have any other medical issues
I just do normal check up blood test and urine tests. I don't have any medical issue , only doctor told me u have fat on your liver and its natural, he also done ultrasound to make sure and he said nothing to worry then I asked it will show in report when I take blood test in future and he said yes it will

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
I just do normal check up blood test and urine tests. I don't have any medical issue , only doctor told me u have fat on your liver and its natural, he also done ultrasound to make sure and he said nothing to worry then I asked it will show in report when I take blood test in future and he said yes it will
Ok if you sure nothing wrong with you... then when u decide to go for medical .. take your all test reports with you.. & when they asking regarding your medical history... also tell them about your fatty liver... so he can do some extra test related with your liver if he needed..
Because when ircc see your medical report , if he notice your fatty liver... may be they ask u for some other test related with your liver to sure that the fatty liver is not the sign of any liver disease... so if they ircc ask again to you some other test needed, then ur time will be waste to do medical again & your file processing time also effected... so its better to talk regarding your fatty liver with your panel physician & tell them whatever extra test they want done now.. so you can show the fatty liver is naturally, its not related with any chornic disease... better to talk with your Immigration Lawyers etc what to do...

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Ok if you sure nothing wrong with you... then when u decide to go for medical .. take your all test reports with you.. & when they asking regarding your medical history... also tell them about your fatty liver... so he can do some extra test related with your liver if he needed..
Because when ircc see your medical report , if he notice your fatty liver... may be they ask u for some other test related with your liver to sure that the fatty liver is not the sign of any liver disease... so if they ircc ask again to you some other test needed, then ur time will be waste to do medical again & your file processing time also effected... so its better to talk regarding your fatty liver with your panel physician & tell them whatever extra test they want done now.. so you can show the fatty liver is naturally, its not related with any chornic disease... better to talk with your Immigration Lawyers etc what to do...
Thanks for help and advice, I will do that accordingly

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I applied for PCC from india and do we need to get from canada too miss bee
I am confused
Under which category are you applying pr application? You are not required to submit from Canada if you are currently living here . If they need they will ask. If you need to do RCMP pcc you can got local commissioners office and do there which take around 2-3 weeks .

Ridit

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Under which category are you applying pr application? You are not required to submit from Canada if you are currently living here . If they need they will ask. If you need to do RCMP pcc you can got local commissioners office and do there which take around 2-3 weeks .
I applied under bcpbp paper application
AR-12 Aug
Temp file no-5 Mar
Inland

Reactions: StudyMaster