+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Hi guys

t fee good to be here. I just got Nomination from SINP after waiting for over 1 year.

I have submitted my PR application through DHL and I’m told by DHL that it has been received by Carlton at IRCC but thier no way for me to confirm this information, and from reading the thread I can see it it takes a while to get AoR. So my question is how do you confirm that your application actually got to IRCC?

can any one help me please. I just want to be sure that my application is in the right hands while I wait did AoR.

below is my timeline:
SINP nomination received Jan 7,2021
Application sent : February 19,2021
DHL said Application was delivered- February 25,2021

still waiting for AoR
U will get AOR in aug or September 2021. Wait for 6/7 months

Reactions: Adesewa B

kavish02

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Hey, my application get return as i didnt sign some documents, and i dont know what the procedure will be
Someone help please
AR was AUG 17

kavish02

Star Member
May 12, 2020
i just call them and about to ask something else and they said your file is return might be of missing docs or you didnt sign something
And now i just want to know procedure, that what should i do now ,
I have to do pcc and rcmp again

Reactions: JAHAR DAS

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
i just call them and about to ask something else and they said your file is return might be of missing docs or you didnt sign something
And now i just want to know procedure, that what should i do now ,
I have to do pcc and rcmp again
If it’s showing on ECAs and it shows in process over there . Your file is complete. They may lied to you. Check on ECAs.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
If it’s showing on ECAs and it shows in process over there . Your file is complete. They may lied to you. Check on ECAs.
How did it return when it IS on ECAS?
My first Question: how do you know your file get return? If it's incomplete due to signature missing, it can't even be in the system/ or on ECAS/ GC key.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I just check on eca its showing me process
And even i link online its showing 31% complete
Yes your file is complete. You will get AOR email soon . If they return file you can never check on ECAs and also you can never link to Gckey. Agent lied to you. Your file is complete and there is no possibility it will be returned.

Reactions: td88

td88

Aug 8, 2019
I just call them to clear something regarding to link to online
And they said your file is return and all stuff
OK, in case that happens for real.
What you really need is
1- Mail nomination officer and ask for an extension of your nomination certificate (nomination last within 6months i believe, so if you have AOR and linked your profile, i believe it's expired already)
2- Validate all your form again up-to-date
3- Print and sign everywhere that they need you to sign. Don't sign in pdf reader or use digital signature
4- PCC and Police check again (painful)
pack all the stuff, send them again and wait for another 7 months

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
But still anyone knows here what i have to do if it get return
As I already told you man if your file is complete it will he linked to online Gckey and will show in process on ECAs. Rest assured you can believe the agent and get worried , your decision.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
But still anyone knows here what i have to do if it get return
If it really gets returned, you will get the who bunch of stuff you sent, back in physical mail. Just correct everything and apply. You need to make sure PNP is valid by the date they receive the resent application + 1 working day to be on safe side.