+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks!
I already rcvd the response for my Webform that I raised to submit remaining Police Certificates. In the response it is stated that:
“We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.”
It was received on Feb 23, 2021 and so far there is no update if it’s been added to my application. Anyone here has the same experience? Usually how long it takes to include docs that is sent via webform? Any comment, idea or opinion please. Thanks

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
What is the content of this email?
A message about your application is waiting for you.

We sent you a message about your application to your account.

To read your message:

1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.
3. Scroll down to the Messages about your application section.
4. Click on the Subject of the new message to read it.

When I login online, I saw the AoR letter...

Reactions: Gujjar/00

Shawn211

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi people I have a question, my ar was on august and I haven’t received my AOR but I have a representative, so will I receive the AOR email too or just my representative? Thanks

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021

To read your message:

2. Click Check full application status under View the applications you submitted.

What is your AR?

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020

To read your message:

UCI: XXXX-XXXX Application Number: EP00XXXXXX Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear <my full name>,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) on 06/08/2020.

When should I contact IRCC? You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual • Decision to withdraw your application

To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will IRCC contact me? IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application? You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html and in the “Most Requested” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check your application status.”

How long will it take to process my application? Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada? Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/video/language-training-canada.html
• For information on employment, visit www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants.html

We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello Everyone..

Anyone submitted around December 2019.. Kindly respond with latest update..

Thank you in advance..
Sent courier December 31 2019. See my signature for updates. I am an outland turned inland midway. No updates since PAL July 2020.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020