+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Reactions: Uravashi

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey guys so with my application I did submit police clearance certificate from India but I hadn’t gotten it from BLS. My family had contacted the local district police station and got it. Should I get one through BLS as well ,? And can I get the medical exam done before they give me the file number or do I Just wait for their instructions?
Man, police clearance is the main source of rejection of PR, especially for Indians. Think thrice before doing anything. First thing, are you in Canada right now? Without info or timeline in your signature, it is impossible to offer any help. It just takes few seconds to fill your signature with timeline. Plz Click on your name on top right and click Signature and then fill it.

Anyways, assuming you are in Canada, your police certificate should be issued AFTER the date you have left India. Meaning it should be issued at BLS. So, please get a fresh certificate with the date AFTER you left India (even 1 day of your stay in India after PCC is not acceptable). If you got the certificate from India through third party AFTER the date you left India, I dont think its a good idea. I am not particularly sure of what to say in this case. If I were you, I would get it from BLS and submit it ASAP via webform.

If you are India (and normally live there currently), then what you did is enough for Indian PCC..

Dont get medical done before even getting the AoR. Whats the point? They wont open your account and approve you anyways. These applications take upward of 1 year i.e 15-18 months currently. The medical would likely go waste and you will most likely go for another one unnecessarily. So, avoid medical and wait for Medical Request (MR) unless your application is already processing since atleast 1 year.

Last edited:
Reactions: td88

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Please refer to her ECAS. It changes from In process to Decision made today.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PMgQAofAzhxAGwHj8
Hmm, it seems she hasn't landed yet or maybe different office has different notification. This is my ECAS:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 6, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 6, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on November 6, 2020.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on February 15, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
  6. We sent you a letter on February 16, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

GurpyarS

Feb 13, 2021
hi I’m going to enter my info real soon but I totally don’t get what the police certificates issue date has to do with me leaving India. I recently travelled to India in Dec. and just arrived but my PCC was issued by the district police station after the verification (in late November). Two of my cousins applied through Express entry and got the PCC the same way I got and they are now pr. Also, I’m going to get the PCC through BLS anyways and also I’ll try to get medical done. But I haven’t gotten the AOR so how do I even submit both of them.
Thanks for your help
Man, police clearance is the main source of rejection of PR, especially for Indians. Think thrice before doing anything. First thing, are you in Canada right now? Without info or timeline in your signature, it is impossible to offer any help. It just takes few seconds to fill your signature with timeline. Plz Click on your name on top right and click Signature and then fill it.

Anyways, assuming you are in Canada, your police certificate should be issued AFTER the date you have left India. Meaning it should be issued at BLS. So, please get a fresh certificate with the date AFTER you left India (even 1 day of your stay in India after PCC is not acceptable). If you got the certificate from India through third party AFTER the date you left India, I dont think its a good idea. I am not particularly sure of what to say in this case. If I were you, I would get it from BLS and submit it ASAP via webform.

If you are India (and normally live there currently), then what you did is enough for Indian PCC..

Dont get medical done before even getting the AoR. Whats the point? They wont open your account and approve you anyways. These applications take upward of 1 year i.e 15-18 months currently. The medical would likely go waste and you will most likely go for another one unnecessarily. So, avoid medical and wait for Medical Request (MR) unless your application is already processing since atleast 1 year.
[/QUOTe)

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hmm, it seems she hasn't landed yet or maybe different office has different notification. This is my ECAS:

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 6, 2020.
  5. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on February 15, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.
  6. We sent you a letter on February 16, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
What is a letter in number 6? Does it come through mail, post not email?

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
hi I’m going to enter my info real soon but I totally don’t get what the police certificates issue date has to do with me leaving India. I recently travelled to India in Dec. and just arrived but my PCC was issued by the district police station after the verification (in late November). Two of my cousins applied through Express entry and got the PCC the same way I got and they are now pr. Also, I’m going to get the PCC through BLS anyways and also I’ll try to get medical done. But I haven’t gotten the AOR so how do I even submit both of them.
Thanks for your help
@GurpyarS - What is there to not get. Its a simple rule. Its all tied to your current country of residence. Please see this video (and tons of such videos). In these 1.5 years of Canadian PR, I have seen pages and pages of such cases in various forums.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
She lives in Toronto, but why Ottawa office release CoPR?
I think only 4 offices issue COPRs for inlands. Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton and Nova Scotia. Mississauga office only deals with Family based PR. Ottawa is the office for PR Outland applicants from USA. I think Ottawa also deals with most EE applications and refugee claimants. It is super busy.

Reactions: jasonliuengr

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019

Permanent Residence
when did you get your pal?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
It is the CoPR letter sent via email.
Happy for you.I have almost same timeline with you ( a family of 4 with 2 PC each) but still waiting for Decision Made . I'm going to order GCMS Notes.
AR : May 1,2020
AOR : Nov 6, 2020
ADR : Nov 16.2020 for PC
PAL : Nov 17, 2020
Dec 22, 2020 ADR Reviewing
MP : Jan 15, 2021 and no more update