+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi Experts,
I need quick answers from U ....
Few days ago I have received following email from CIPS. What should I do ?

Dear xxxxx,
This email is to inform you that your CIPS membership has been dropped effective xxxx/2021.
Please note that CIPS membership is required to hold CIPS' designations (I.S.P., ITCP, and the AITP). If you hold one or more of these designations, your certification status is now suspended. Please remove all use of these designations from business cards, social media accounts, resumes etc.
Dropped members who held a CIPS designation and have had their designations suspended for more than one year, will be required to recertify and pay a reinstatement fee to regain certification membership status. Please refer to the XXXX
CIPS would like your feedback on your member experience. Please help us by completing the short member exit survey which can be found at:
XXXXXX
If you would like to renew your CIPS membership please contact me at XXXX@email.com or 00000
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----------------------------------------------
1. Will CIPS certification requested by IRCC in future ?
2. I have gotten the Nomination without the CIPS coz at that time CIPS was delayed to provide me the membershp ?