+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Violet20

Feb 1, 2021
Ontario
Pls help ... I formerly hold a PGWP that expired in January 2021 and submitted open work permit extension without AOR to station 202.
Now there is a policy for PGWP . How can I benefit from this 18 months

P.s I am yet to receive AOR still . Thank you
Under the new public policy, you are eligible to apply for new OWP
Go through this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html
It has been described step by step clearly
Good luck

Reactions: Hopeful boy

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
I called CIC a minute ago, the agent said my security hasn't been started yet. she also said pnp processing time these day is 22 months, My estimated completion date is Jan 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fucking crazy
What is your timeline of AOR and AR?

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Yes.
I received it after 3-4 days.
Lucky you can you please guide me, Lil. My aor is the same date as yours but no BIL request received yet. And wondering what was your status before work permit like were you int student? And did you gave Biometrics prior?

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
My timeline is
AR June 19th, 2020
Aor Jan 05th, 2021

After that no BIL or any other update. I can't check my application online except ECAS as I have a representative and you all know they don't respond often.

If anyone has close timeline dates and can tell their updates that would be great and what I should do? Also, I was an int student so gave my biometrics back in 2015 not sure if I need one or what? I did pay the bio metric fee to my representative.
Please let me know if someone can assist with this

Rex p

Jan 4, 2020
How do you guys get a GCMS notes? Or get information from IRCC about the status of your application?
Just got my medical pass and would like to know the status of my application.
My timeline:
AR 11 April 2020
AOR 17 Oct. 2020
ADR 14 Dec. 2020
PAL 15 Dec. 2020
MR 29 Jan 2021
MP 18 Feb 2021

waiting for the rest to be done!
Are you inland applicant?
In which province and categories did you applied .
I have same timeline as yours. I applied in alberta pnp under food service supervisor categories.

Uravashi

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Lucky you can you please guide me, Lil. My aor is the same date as yours but no BIL request received yet. And wondering what was your status before work permit like were you int student? And did you gave Biometrics prior?
I didn't gave biometric earlier.
Have u give it in last ten years?
If yes then don't worry u don't need it.
It will automatically updated in ur gc key.

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
I didn't gave biometric earlier.
Have u give it in last ten years?
If yes then don't worry u don't need it.
It will automatically updated in ur GCkey.
I have given biometrics in 2015 when I was coming over here. However, my application is not linked with my GC Key because my representative might have attached it to their profile or so.

Can you please keep me posted once you receive medical request? I would highly appreciate that.