+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi all, after AOR, directly tons of updates happened on July 24 2020. Thorough notes were added by the Sydney office on July 24. Location was updated to : PS-Review. Very contradicting info on the internet on what it means? Anyone has any idea? Just curious...

Possible discussions on internet --
PS = Pre-Screening. but what on earth does that mean?
PS = Paper-Screening. but what on earth does that mean? Will my application be screened in a theatre as an example of slow one ? :p
PS = Pending Security ? Makes more sense and less sense at the same time -->. But what does PS-review mean in this case and why have 7 months passed and no one reviewed? And also why does it say Security not started if this says pending security. Most importantly, why does it show under location?

Does PS actually mean some physical location of a case processing center? Anyone? Especially OINP guys?

Link to the GCMS where it shows this -- GCMS Summary Status

By the way, my friend @kumar143 received DM today - OINP Feb or Mar AoR inland.
@manku_patel Same for me. NOC 2173 (A). See this post for details. It is speculated that PS ready means paper screening ready. I personally am not convinced as to what it is. I think it just means that the file got transferred to the local IRCC office for further processing. The local IRCC office which is Ottawa in my case, did not bother to touch the application yet.

Bitww

Dec 30, 2020
Hello,
Until yesterday i can see my status on ECA’s that they received my file but now I cannot see anything it’s saying that they cannot able to find my file ?
can anyone explain what does this mean ?
I received temporary file number and check ecas via my UCI number

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Hello,
Until yesterday i can see my status on ECA’s that they received my file but now I cannot see anything it’s saying that they cannot able to find my file ?
How you check your status on Ecas using temporary number ??

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
May be they ignore the paper base and work with EE

• Haha
Reactions: td88
Mar 11, 2020
Hello everyone,
I saw many people receieved BIL after AOR (probably 2/3 days after)
Im still waiting for it. Receieved AOR last week. No update since then.
Any idea how long its taking now?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
How long you were able to see? When was application received? What does it says there?

fempet247

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys, for weeks now if I check my account the status or percentage bar is not showing. Please guys, are you also experiencing same at your side or I'm the only one facing this problem. Thanks in advance for your respond and comment guys

Reactions: J20190911

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hello guys, for weeks now if I check my account the status or percentage bar is not showing. Please guys, are you also experiencing same at your side or I'm the only one facing this problem. Thanks in advance for your respond and comment guys
It's gone for everyone for good. Was poorly implemented and it was virtually useless.