+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

RamKun

Jan 31, 2020
Well, i was very stressed as you all are here. I read all the posts and it made me more and more stressed every single day.

Then i decided leaving it alone. I didn't care about AOR. One day, my lawyer email me AOR and gave me estimated my journey completion date.
I informed her that I might go for upfront medical and she gave me advice of when i should do it.

Now I'm on 2nd stage of "don't care". I take it easy as much as i can because what will come will come! I don't want to be stressed because it affects my daily work, my personal life and all of my relationship.
Thanks a lot for sharing positivity, Just FYI, I too have been practicing similar style of patient-skills since past 15 months. being optimistic....

gagansekhon

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi I submit my Paper application in jan 2021 yesterday I received ITA from express too. So could any one suggest me which one should I choose ( withdraw paper application and apply in express or remain in paper based application)
Thanks
You can have both applications in process at the same time.
Once your one application is approved, you can withdraw the second one.

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
GOOD NEWS
Received AOR : 2/15/2021
AR: 9/11/2020
SINP: Outlander
No of Dept.:4

UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020/09/11.

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify IRCC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/how-we-assess.html and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the IRCC website. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp and select what you applied for.
Or for instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status, create an online account. Find out how: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp.

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.
Which visa office is it?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
No DM in this long weekend?! I saw some DMs Saturday in January. Hope it comes a lot from tomorrow!!!

Reactions: J20190911

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
hi,
I am new to this forum. I read lots of post on this forum. its very helpful.
so my concern is I applied for Paper base PR application under provincial nominee. and my work permit was expired before few month ago.
I have not chance to get extended it. So my lawyer apply for restoration as visitor.
Since i am not working from few month it will affect my PR process? is there any chance of rejection in PR if i am not working and restore my status as visitor?
What PNP stream? I really believe that most (or all) of them require you to be working. To be honest your question is so vague. When did you apply? Was your WP expired before you applied? Did it expire after your application was delivered to IRCC? When did your application arrive at IRCC office?
But the main question is: since you have a lawyer, why do you come here to ask? Honestly, I think that if you are paying for a lawyer, he/she should be able to provide you more reliable information than the people here...

Reactions: td88

s-ingh

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
That's encouraging. I think they used the long weekend to migrate certain set of profiles between their internal servers (my guess, that's all). Will know more tomorrow if ECAS updates. I don't think the phone lines will be free. The 27k CEC folks who are on high this whole weekend will occupy the phone lines for sure :)
I believe not everyone got the ghost update after the recent gckey outage. Atleast I didn't.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Reactions: Gujjar/00

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Can't I make EE profile if my PNP is in progress after AOR?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
You mean PNP's AOR? Yes you can
Yes, my PNP file number is linked to my account. I try to make new EE profile, but I can’t. It says I already have one which is in progress.