+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
After how many months of AOr do we get COPR?
That’s too far for only AOR. You still have eligibility check, criminal record/ background check, medical check, and security check before Decision made, once you pass all the listed step above, then you can wait for CoPR.
1- some security check last 1 year (enhance screening)
2- i’ve seen guys have decision made in Dec 2020 but have not received COPR.

Anyway, the time will be around their estimation posted on website
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

19-22 month from the AR.

All the best

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Missbee , bbjeon plzz guide me whether I will do my upfront medical or not
Im indian my ar 2nd june nd aor 18th December nd bil 21 December, I had given my biometrics on 2nd feb nd updated in my status

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Hello Missbee , bbjeon plzz guide me whether I will do my upfront medical or not
Im indian my ar 2nd june nd aor 18th December nd bil 21 December, I had given my biometrics on 2nd feb nd updated in my status
All experienced one plzz give ur opinion

td88

Aug 8, 2019
All experienced one plzz give ur opinion
Well, no one can tell I guess, since we're no expert here, everything is based on others' cases, reading, and experiences. :). Some have upfront and it does speed up the process, but for some with upfront medical passed, still don't have a Decision made. Some did upfront too early that their result expired before decision made/ COPR...

Jun 20, 2019
Hi. Is it true that if we add spouse name in ongoing file it will delay application processing ? I am inland applicant and my wife is outland. My application submitted on dec 2019 received AOR feb 2020. I added my wife in april 2020 and received bil for her in September 2020. No updates after that.

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
It's for Outlanders which one have COPR after 18 March 2020. (get the message in whatsapp It's true or not i don't know.)
Guys , whoever is waiting understand you are worried!! You should be happy that you didn’t get your PPR or COPR !! For now COPR ISSUED AFTER MARCH 18 are restricted to travel to canada !! If you don’t have a remedical your visa would be just extended 6 months !! Most of your time would go in getting your passport stamped !! If you are not aware i got my passport stamped and visa issued in December 2020 !! The Canadian government is worried only about copr issued before march 18 !! We have no clue on the ones issued after march 18 !! Until jan end atleast ppl were travelling with these copr if they are able to land in canada !! Because few flights didnt let us in !! Now from February they have started confisticating the passport if copr issued after march 18 land there in Toronto and montreal and are asked to go back !! So be happy you didn’t receive your approvals !! Most have already booked their tickets but its more riskier now !! The media and the politicians are blaming international travel for covid case increase !! Please don’t worry!! Your application is still in progress atleast !! We were the scapegoat!! We are very less in number so no way we can start a Twitter or fb trend !! Ircc or the immigration minister isn’t caring about us !! As you know students and temporary residents are exempt from travelling in !! Its only the CoPr issued after march 18 is barred from entry!! We have no job now or in the notice period!! We dont know wat will happen if our visas expire !!

Its just my cry !! So all i say is please dont worry ! Just be happy you are not in our situation!!!

PS: Kuber Kamar sir also confirm that don't push your self to land in Canada, otherwise you will face Denial of Entry or you will be consider as visitor (if you Luckiest family). They will not consider you as PR.