+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

MGONE6

Mar 5, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2020
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
There is an error appears at upload document step when I submit a webform. Anyone experience same? :( I send a webform to update my driver’s license before, are we only can send one webform?

Reactions: Thisath

sandipgoswami

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
How do we do upfront med please? Thank
Hi beautiful/handsome people on this thread :)
I got my AOR on Jan 28 and my estimated completion date is Feb 28, 2022. I’ve been advised by some of you nice people here to do upfront med, my question is how can I do it? Please can someone enlighten me. Thank you! Also, i am an inland applicant and i got my bio in 2018 which i can see in my GCKEY account that it’s valid until 2028. Do i still need to do bio in this case? I don’t have any sponsor too so i guess I don’t need PAL? Any comments/recommendations are highly appreciated. Thank you!!!
Hi,

step1 ] the First visit below page and book medical appointment
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Step 2} Once you have done your medical that day doctor provides a report which you need to submit using the web form.

web form URL : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

step 3] once you submit your report using a web form called upfront medical.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sandip

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I got a BIO requirement letter today.
Just wonder do you guys recommend to get an upfront medical exam, or it is better to wait until I get a request by IRCC?

Reactions: J20190911

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi, I got a BIO requirement letter today.
Just wonder do you guys recommend to get an upfront medical exam, or it is better to wait until I get a request by IRCC?
Hi there

I am not there yet but the trends in this forum and other places have shown that doing upfront medical enhances your application.

Reactions: J20190911

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Below is my Timeline BCPNP

AOR 13 March 2020
BIL 14 March 2020
ADR 26 August 2020
PAL 26 August 2020
Biometrics done 16th October 2020
MR 19 January 2021
Medicals Done 25th January 2021

Waiting for MP, DM and COPR
Hi there!
Thanks for sharing! Could you please elaborate about the ADR? What did they ask you for?
Regards and thanks in advance!

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

step1 ] the First visit below page and book medical appointment
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Step 2} Once you have done your medical that day doctor provides a report which you need to submit using the web form.

web form URL : https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

step 3] once you submit your report using a web form called upfront medical.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Sandip
Thank you so much Sandip!!! God bless you!

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi guys,

I got an update this morning asking for additional documents:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
> CV/Resume: In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents in relation to your Masters studies:
 Field of Study
 The name of your Thesis Supervisor
 List of your publications
 Detailed CV/Resume: A document containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience.
 This must be received at this office by: 2021/02/09

Did anyone here get the same document request before? I am confused on the way they listed documents required. Do they only need ONE document- my cv which should include 'field of study', 'the name of your thesis supervisor', 'list of your publications', OR they need my cv as one document, and another document which should include 'field of study', 'the name of your thesis supervisor', 'list of your publications'? Any thought would be appreciated.
I have ever seen someone who was required to submit additional documents before, such as some forms... These documents were asked for updating the applicant's current status.
It is more likely to be security check in progress if you are required to submit the CV/ Resume.

Reactions: Fangfang

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanku....
Ar 9 Apr
AOR 18 Oct
Bil 18 Nov
Mp 25 Nov
Pal 20 jan
Dm 21 jan
Copr 1 feb
Congratulations!! I think this the quickest processing , I have observed so far , if it’s paper based application . Please confirm your application is paper based or EE online.?