+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

oduttng

Dec 28, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Etobicoke
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2020
Doc's Request.
Schedule A, PCC, PoF
Nomination.....
24-12-2019
AOR Received.
29-12-2020
File Transfer...
26-01-2021
Med's Request
07-08-2022
Med's Done....
27-01-2022
Passport Req..
23-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2022
Is it possible that I can do my upfront medical now, I mean do you think it can help to reduce waiting time?? because I think 6 months waiting time of AOR will be finish by end of feb for me.
I will suggest you receive your AOR first, before going for upfront medicals. By this you will know the estimated completion of your application.

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hey Guys,

I need your expertise for below query.

I am looking forward to change my job. So if I change my job which has a different NOC, will there be any issue (eligibility reconsideration or any other thing).

I am Outland SINP nominated without job offer and Feb, 2020 AOR.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
I need advise :( So the story:
1) applied for OINP nomination under NOC B, received it - submitted PNP paper based file in November, still awaiting AOR (takes a long time now)
2) company offered promotion in November as well (this will change my job from NOC B to NOC A - title, duties - everything chnaged). They said we can do it internally so it won’t affect my PNP as there are restrictions on my certificate (work in same position, title until the end of process).
3) I received ITA through EE - and now I’m lost... I don’t want to lie, I want to be honest that since November I work in NOC A, but I’m worried if I do it now - my PNP paper based will get canceled as my nomination is issue for NOC B.

I sent email to OINP asking what will happen if my NOC changed, still waiting on reply. In the meantime, wondering what I should do...keep same story and say in EE I’m in my old position NOC B? (employer agreed to confirm this in case IRCC calls, but I know it is not fair game)...please advise and do not judge... I did not submit EE yet, so I’m looking for decision. Thanks!

td88

Aug 8, 2019
1) applied for OINP nomination under NOC B, received it - submitted PNP paper based file in November, still awaiting AOR (takes a long time now)
2) company offered promotion in November as well (this will change my job from NOC B to NOC A - title, duties - everything chnaged). They said we can do it internally so it won’t affect my PNP as there are restrictions on my certificate (work in same position, title until the end of process).
3) I received ITA through EE - and now I’m lost... I don’t want to lie, I want to be honest that since November I work in NOC A, but I’m worried if I do it now - my PNP paper based will get canceled as my nomination is issue for NOC B.

I sent email to OINP asking what will happen if my NOC changed, still waiting on reply. In the meantime, wondering what I should do...keep same story and say in EE I’m in my old position NOC B? (employer agreed to confirm this in case IRCC calls, but I know it is not fair game)...please advise and do not judge... I did not submit EE yet, so I’m looking for decision. Thanks!
Why don't you call and ask IRCC for legal advice? Atleast, it's better if you take advice from IRCC, if you unsure, record the conversation, and listen again, also, an evidence for near future if you need the proof.

Reactions: Mew

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019

What restrictions do you have on your file?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
What restrictions do you have on your file?
1. You continue to demonstrate on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.
2. You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of your nomination, if you are working for the employer
3. You must continue to be employed n the approved employment position during the nomination period (until you receive PR). This means that you term if employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your employer, position title and duties, wage, hours of work and location.

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
1. You continue to demonstrate on a reasonable basis an intention to reside in Ontario.
2. You must be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of your nomination, if you are working for the employer
3. You must continue to be employed n the approved employment position during the nomination period (until you receive PR). This means that you term if employment must remain consistent throughout the nomination period. This includes your employer, position title and duties, wage, hours of work and location.
Well, looking at 3rd point, you probably should not change your position. However, I would still suggest you to contact IRCC.

Reactions: manku_patel

awsnupur

Jun 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019
What is the number to call ircc from outside canada? The number given only works in canada i guess

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
What is the number to call ircc from outside canada? The number given only works in canada i guess
There is no number to call from outside canada,you have two alternatives:

1. Either raise a webform for whatever you wanna ask or inform them.

2. Ask anyone in Canada to call IRCC and put you in conference or buy a virtual Canadian number and call them yourself

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
(+1)8882422100

Even if you connect to this number from outside Canada, you will be able to connect to IRCC. Yet you will have to pay the charges. An alternative to this is, to install applications like Freetone or Textnow

Reactions: awsnupur

td88

Aug 8, 2019
this is such a mess...so my only way is to lie then. why they dont have a process in place for such cases :(
Why don't you go for EE with NOC A like what you've said, and once you have AOR from Paper based PR application, use the Application # to withdraw the paper based PR application? You can choose. If EE profile is NOC A, then your IELTS is better CLB 7 or above while CLB 5 for NOC B.
You can also decline iTA from EE if you still want to keep pnp progress.
You choose what you want to. I'd suggest, don't ever LIE. It can easily be inadmissible or misrepresentative.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Why don't you go for EE with NOC A like what you've said, and once you have AOR from Paper based PR application, use the Application # to withdraw the paper based PR application? You can choose. If EE profile is NOC A, then your IELTS is better CLB 7 or above while CLB 5 for NOC B.
You can also decline iTA from EE if you still want to keep pnp progress.
You choose what you want to. I'd suggest, don't ever LIE. It can easily be inadmissible or misrepresentative.
I don't want to withdraw PNP, we are allowed to have both at the same time - EE and paper based PNP. If my EE goes well and I receive COPR, only then I will withdraw. It is my only plan B, and if something goes wrong with EE - I don't have that much points to reapply again, so I must keep PNP as safe plan. And EE is much faster, so it is not best to decline ITA as well. Very confusing case, I know...
I did CELPIP and my scores are 12,11,10 and 8, so I guess I can use it for either NOC B or A.