+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

starboy007

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, still waiting for AOR....
My AR is July 22, 2020....
Got temp. file number 2 weeks ago.
Does anyone know how long should I wait to get an AOR???
If something happen to my application, do they give me any notification??

Please help me.. I am worried because my provincial nomination has expired now....

Thank you.
Hi,
Dont want to scare you but make sure to call them and ask about your file. I called then 3 weeks back and got my temporary file number. I called them day before yesterday to enquire about my application and they said we sent you a letter. I confirm with them if its just the lettdr with information and my application is not returned. Lady confirmed that my application is not returned and its just a letter. Yesterday I called them again as I was very curious. I was told that my application is returned because of missing signature. They told me that my AR is June 11th where as my file was not even ready by then and my actual AR is July 9th. They gave me all wrong information l. Now I am waiting for the letter. 7 months wasted and have to apply again. I am so so frustrated.

starboy007

Nov 12, 2020
Hi Guys,
My application was returned due to missing signature.
I read it on cic website that I can resend all documents back as long as I have provided what was missing. Do I have to apply for PNP to renew my certificate as currently it is expired OR I can just resend all documents back? Also do I have to click new photos as other one was clicked 7 months ago.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

This is what the website states:

You can use all the same documents and payment receipts to apply again. Make sure the signatures are still valid.

We must get your application within 90 days from the date you signed it.
The date you signed it can’t be in the future (postdated).

Reactions: manku_patel

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Hi Guys,
I read it on cic website that I can resend all documents back as long as I have provided what was missing. Do I have to apply for PNP to renew my certificate as currently it is expired OR I can just resend all documents back? Also do I have to click new photos as other one was clicked 7 months ago.

You can use all the same documents and payment receipts to apply again. Make sure the signatures are still valid.

I would highly suggest you to re-new the nomination certificate.
From what I know is, our nomination certificate must be valid when the time they received our application.

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

Yes you have to renew your nomination and new photos too .

M.Canada.NL

Jul 5, 2019
Hey all,
AR: Jan 10, 2020
AOR: Feb 20, 2020
BIL: Feb 20, 2020 (Completed on 21st)
PAL & ADR: July 27 and 28th
MP (Upfront and 6 weeks to process): Nov 25
GCMS Ordered: Dec 1
GCMS Arrived: Dec 31

Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

January 20th: Two GU
Phoned IRCC and they confirmed Security passed (completing the background step) and file was transferred to local office. Next step will be email on DM.

My question is: has any recently approved (DM or COPR) had their file transferred from Sydney CIO to a local office? If yes, how long did that last step take for final approval?

Inland application btw.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hey all,

Phoned IRCC and they confirmed Security passed (completing the background step) and file was transferred to local office. Next step will be email on DM.

My question is: has any recently approved (DM or COPR) had their file transferred from Sydney CIO to a local office? If yes, how long did that last step take for final approval?

Inland application btw.
Awesome!

Raulaji

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Ar 29 jan 2020
Aor 13 mar 2020
Bio 2 nov 2020
Mr 22 dec 2020
Mp 07 jan 2020
After that no update and I called ircc they said they are working on biometrics and pcc ! Does anybody know how long it ll take??
Hi Manver,
Dii you submit e-medical via webform or it’s panel physician upload directly to the IRCC?
Pls reply,
Thanks

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
Hey all,

Inland application btw.
Yes, the COPR was issued to me by the local office. We cannot exactly say how long the process will take but congratulations you are very close to get the DM and COPR update.

Reactions: J20190911

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi,
Dont want to scare you but make sure to call them and ask about your file. I called then 3 weeks back and got my temporary file number. I called them day before yesterday to enquire about my application and they said we sent you a letter. I confirm with them if its just the lettdr with information and my application is not returned. Lady confirmed that my application is not returned and its just a letter. Yesterday I called them again as I was very curious. I was told that my application is returned because of missing signature. They told me that my AR is June 11th where as my file was not even ready by then and my actual AR is July 9th. They gave me all wrong information l. Now I am waiting for the letter. 7 months wasted and have to apply again. I am so so frustrated.
I was worried that too. So I called IRCC today, and confirmed they still have my file fortunately. Hopefully, they send me AOR not return the application...

PB29

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hey all,

Inland application btw.
Time to get Copr after Dm depends upon your local office....