+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Yo I got PAL today morning at 8:22 AM Vancouver time!!!
I got mine GCMS notes today as well at 5:19 am but the info is out of date. Like medical was in progress and security, eligibility were not started but I believe today my security is pass.

I just checked my payment. The record said I did not pay the bio fee. AFAIK I should have paid it. What it said is I paid 500 RPRF fee and 825 PA and other fee so total is 1325. However, my receipt showed that I paid 1410.

Last edited:

MrBrian77

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-02-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
I am unable to link my application thru GC key and it is saying there are no records.

Appreciate if you can let me know how to resolve this.
When you are entering your data use UCI and application first then after that use passport not place of birth you will find it

edugrp

Jan 28, 2021
Hey guys!
Does anyone has the phone number and options to contact the Sydney office regarding the AOR?
Thanks!

Zara_ali

Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone.

I hope everyone is doing fine. I wanaa know that my husband got nominated in SINP OID category few months back. They asked him to send documents like police clearance certificate and few others by post. He sent his documents by DHL post and it's been two months we can't even track our documents and whenever we contact them they say they can't track. We don't know whether they received our documents or not as we didn't receive any confirmation email. So my question is can we send our documents again to IRCC by another reliable company. What should we do ? Would there be any issue if we send our documents again ? Kindly share your suggestions. And if anyone who has gone through the same problem please share your experience. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: AMIT MALHOTRAMALLU

PB29

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello everyone.

I hope everyone is doing fine. I wanaa know that my husband got nominated in SINP OID category few months back. They asked him to send documents like police clearance certificate and few others by post. He sent his documents by DHL post and it's been two months we can't even track our documents and whenever we contact them they say they can't track. We don't know whether they received our documents or not as we didn't receive any confirmation email. So my question is can we send our documents again to IRCC by another reliable company. What should we do ? Would there be any issue if we send our documents again ? Kindly share your suggestions. And if anyone who has gone through the same problem please share your experience. Your suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
You can send them the documents again, just write a letter of explanation that why are you sending again.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Reactions: td88

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone.

Try to upload documents through webform too . Webform is more safe than sending through mail .

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hello everyone.

Can you clarify your question? Does those documents regard to Permanent Residence application? If yes, then the receipt+ application number will be issued after 6 -6.5 months as its trend. You can ask for Temporary application number by calling IRCC after 3months from the day you sent it to them.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zara_ali