+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I gave a query, I have applied for Work permit online through GC key, now I received my PR application # , can I link both application using the same GC key or I have to create a new GC login key for PR application.
You can have multiple applications on the same account, I have my PGWP, expired EE and now PR.

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
Reactions: aazmhd

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
Anyone here applying or applied for PNP through PEI .... Please connect with me or advice which forum link is relevant to discuss thank you all

Reactions: HF1

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Please expand my signature for the timeline. Thought to provide you all with some inputs based on our PR application process.

You will receive AOR in an email with your file #.

1. You will only get emails stating that there is a message and to log in to your GCKey for the following reason:

*ADR
*BIL
*MR
*CoPR
(DM status can only be seen by login into ECAS)

2. You will not get any emails for GU's. You have to log in to your GCKey to see the status of your application for any GU.
3. Once you have received your AOR, and if you see less than 12 months pending for your application completion date in the processing bar, it is advisable to go for the upfront medical exam.
4. To reduce your anxiety, login to your GCKey once a month, log in to see if any updates frequently will only increase your anxiety.

So, try to relax. Your turn will come and you will get CoPR/PR! All the very best to everyone. Please stay safe.

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Hello guys.

I already submitted an application and got temporary application number. Now I am not sure I also provide original signature or not. I am going to send it through web form.
Do you think I have to fill out a new form with new barcodes and information and sign or it is better to print the previous form with the same barcodes( already submitted) and add my signature on it?
I am afraid if I fill a new form they consider another date for my application.

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
Received AoR and linked the application to GCKey.
Now I have to add a newborn (Canadian) to the application. Just wanted to double check with you guys:
Do I need to submit any forms? Or I just need to upload a birth certificate and letter of explanation? The following is the response from IRCC:
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Reactions: Fabio P

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
I don’t have an access to my application

Any June 2020 applicant can tell the followings below

1. Estimated completion Month/year
  2. Percentage

THANKS

GloryArsenal

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
I don’t have an access to my application

Any June 2020 applicant can tell the followings below

1. Estimated completion Month/year
  2. Percentage

THANKS
The estimated completion time is based on the processing time on IRCC website, which is currently 21 months.
Just add 21 months from your AR date.
I have AR July 8th and the estimated completion is Feb 2022. The percentage is 34%

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
The estimated completion time is based on the processing time on IRCC website, which is currently 21 months.
Just add 21 months from your AR date.
I have AR July 8th and the estimated completion is Feb 2022. The percentage is 34%
Thanks
So when should i go for upfront medical . As we Know, it is valid for 1 year..

Jatincan

Jan 19, 2021
Received AoR and linked the application to GCKey.
Now I have to add a newborn (Canadian) to the application. Just wanted to double check with you guys:
Do I need to submit any forms? Or I just need to upload a birth certificate and letter of explanation? The following is the response from IRCC:
  • If the newly eligible family member is a spouse, common-law partner or dependent child who is already a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, only a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship and a letter of explanation are required.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!
New Born Baby Birth Certificate, Your Marriage Certificate...Write a letter (Your Application No. Should be written in a letter) or Attach along with AOR/PAL

Last edited: