+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
I just received a temporary AOR. Does anyone know how long it takes from the temporary AOR to the email confirmation of the permanent AOR? My AR was August 11.

ress

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Hello everybody,

I have received an email from CIC about my application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (Phd stream) and it reads that they received my application on july 10, 2020 and estimated completion date is February 2022. I was wondering how accurate is the completion date? Do you think if there is any possibility to get PR earlier? Or any form of confirmation that I can use to apply for some grants? I had applied out of canada but now I am in Canada with a work permit since the last month, so they already have the biometrics. Thanks in advance.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
All applicants here should also share their information, mainly timeline. Its good we know each other status and work out based on information when can we expect to receive our AoR etc. noted a person asking so many questions but despite repeated request by another applicant did not share her timeline, not polite at all. No offense please just aim to make this forum more and more informative.