+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Raulaji

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
AR - 10-March-2020
AOR 10-Sep-2020
Bio done on 10- Nov-2020
After that No any single update
MR - 20-January-2021,
I have question,
2 days before I done my medical for BOWP and today I received medical request for PR,
So I have to do again medical test??
Thanks

Reactions: J20190911

blakesimba

Nov 30, 2020
my boyfriend got a ghost update again.

so after medical pass which is on 25th Nov, he got first ghost update yesterday, and got another this afternoon.

so what’s next, after how many ghost updates, we can get DM.

anyone have any ideas?

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Hi All,

I am an Inland applicant and got the below attached letter related for Temporary Application no. Anyone got a letter like this and please share the details when we will get Permanent Application No.

Waiting for AOR. Can we consider this letter as an AOR ?

AR : 27th July 2020

Letter :

UCI: Xxx
Temporary Application No: xxx

Good day Xxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-07-27, on behalf of Xxx and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration services.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
 You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
 You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
If there is conflicting information between the text in this email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet use, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/corporate/terms-conditions.html
Did you call them anytime for temporary or official AOR? If yes, did they ask you any information regarding your tracking number, your payment receipt number to find your application in their system?

Reactions: J20190911

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
MR - 20-January-2021,
I have question,
2 days before I done my medical for BOWP and today I received medical request for PR,
So I have to do again medical test??
Thanks
No, one medicals work for both. Send it through a webform and ask them to add it to your PR application.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
my boyfriend got a ghost update again.

so after medical pass which is on 25th Nov, he got first ghost update yesterday, and got another this afternoon.

so what’s next, after how many ghost updates, we can get DM.

anyone have any ideas?
Ghost Update (GU) implies an update made to the application in the background (can be one or two, or more), it can be something as mundane as transferring the file from one office to another, or as significant as passing eligibility review.

Reactions: jasonliuengr

marka

Jan 20, 2021
Hi all,
im in Canada on work permit and my PR application is in process.
AR June 15th 2020
AOR January 2021
Did medical for work permit application which will expire on March 17th 2021. My question is..
Will cic accept the same or do I need to do medical again if yes when should I book? thanks

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Hello guys,
Please I need advices. I’m about to apply for PR with one dependent who is Canadian because she is born here. I just noticed that her passport is expired . In the checklist I should add a copy of her passport too. Do you think I can apply with her expired passport or I should wait to renew her passport?
Thanks

blakesimba

Nov 30, 2020
But you called them today and they confirmed your security is passed (as per your signature)? Did you get a GU before you passed security?
yes, i saw a GU in my account this afternoon, so i called them, they confirmed that my security is passed.

GZgooner

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
So if you get a temp number it means it’s not rejected and will get AOR soon. Am I right?
Thats not quite right. Getting AOR means your application is complete and no missing document, Temp# only means your file is in the queue to be reviewed.

Btw, I am an ARSENAL fans as well. Once a gunner always a gunner. Good luck mate

Reactions: GloryArsenal

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Thats not quite right. Getting AOR means your application is complete and no missing document,

Btw, I am an ARSENAL fans as well. Once a gunner always a gunner. Good luck mate
you are little bit right. but you are telling about REFUSAL. There are major difference between REJECT (due to missing documents) and REFUSAL( due to discrepancy like misrepresentation). People are more confused with this. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: GloryArsenal