+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
I'm an outland applicant under SINP with 66% timeline completion. My AOR is Feb 2020. Already got 2 ADRs, the last one was Oct 2020. Up to this point, I'm still waiting for MR. Is this the right time to do upfront medical? Anyone who is in the same boat as me? Thanks
Ainp 71%

Reactions: td88

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Hi All,

I am an Inland applicant and got the below attached letter related for Temporary Application no. Anyone got a letter like this and please share the details when we will get Permanent Application No.

Waiting for AOR. Can we consider this letter as an AOR ?

AR : 27th July 2020

Letter :

UCI: Xxx
Temporary Application No: xxx

Good day Xxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-07-27, on behalf of Xxx and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration services.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
 You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
 You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
If there is conflicting information between the text in this email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet use, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/corporate/terms-conditions.html

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,

I am an Inland applicant and got the below attached letter related for Temporary Application no. Anyone got a letter like this and please share the details when we will get Permanent Application No.

Waiting for AOR. Can we consider this letter as an AOR ?

AR : 27th July 2020

Letter :

UCI: Xxx
Temporary Application No: xxx

Good day Xxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada. Due to inventory growth and the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are encountering delays in processing. We are sending you this letter to let you know that your application for permanent residence has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2020-07-27, on behalf of Xxx and family (if applicable).
Application received
We confirm that your application is received and in queue for review. No information or action is required from you at this time. Please note that this letter does not confirm your application is in process.
Temporary application number
We provided you with a temporary application number if you need to contact us regarding your application. This application number is temporary and will no longer be valid once processing begins. You cannot link a paper application to your online account using a temporary number.
Next steps
We will assess your application to ensure it is complete, and provide you with a permanent application number.
Processing times
You may visit our processing times page to find out how long it may take to process your application. We are encountering delays as a result of COVID-19 and we can’t provide you with an exact timeframe as to when the processing of your application will begin. Visit Canada.ca/IRCC-COVID19 for information on how the coronavirus is affecting immigration services.
When should I contact IRCC?
You must let us know via the IRCC Webform if there are changes to your application:
 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information such as e-mail address, mailing address, or telephone number
 You appoint or change an immigration representative or designated individual
 You decide to withdraw your application
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
canada.ca/immigration

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.
If there is conflicting information between the text in this email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. To consult the IRCC policy on Internet use, see https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/corporate/terms-conditions.html
Hey did you got email about this or did you send webform? Or you automatically got this .

blakesimba

Nov 30, 2020
I called ircc after seeing 4th ghost update after medical was passed.
They said security is passed on the file, with a note ready for PPR. But still no update on the ircc or ecas. Anyone in this same situation?
so you still didn’t get Decision Made on ECAS?