+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

aazmhd

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys,

I’m new here and I’m getting confused with all the abbreviations and I really don’t know where to start, I would appreciate some help

I just received SINP nomination through Occupation in Demand and I would like to start the PR application process. I waited over 12months to get nomination and it was very tiring to wait that long AO I would really appreciate your help to ensure that I don’t make any silly mistake that will increase my waiting time again.

please tell me, what do I need to know as I am now gathering my documents for my PR application.
Thanks
Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada.

This could be the reason!

Mahbanoo

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR on Jan 6, 2021. Do you have any idea about how long does it take to be requested for the medical? (I am Inland and I already have biometrics)

Reactions: Jsainbhi

Vineet112345

Feb 25, 2020
Hi Guys, our paper based PR application is in progress but we need to renew the passport for our kid as it is due to expire in couple of months. Need suggestion on should we do it now and send a copy of the new passport through web form.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I’m new here and I’m getting confused with all the abbreviations and I really don’t know where to start, I would appreciate some help

I just received SINP nomination through Occupation in Demand and I would like to start the PR application process. I waited over 12months to get nomination and it was very tiring to wait that long AO I would really appreciate your help to ensure that I don’t make any silly mistake that will increase my waiting time again.

please tell me, what do I need to know as I am now gathering my documents for my PR application.
Thanks
AR- APPLICATION RECEIVED
AOR-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
RPRF-RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE
ADR-ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT REQUEST
MR-MEDICAL REQUEST
MP-MEDICAL PASSED
PAL-PRE ARRIVAL SERVICES
BIL-BIO METRIC INSTRUCTION LETTER
GU-GHOST UPDATE
DM-DECISION MADE
PPR-PASSPORT REQUEST
COPR-CONFIRMATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
My ECAS just updated to Decision Made!
Congratulation!!! Bro. So, security doesn't take too long. Maybe one week is enough, right?
And you have to wait for PR portal email. Please keep to update.

Last edited: