+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
My agent office is closed on weekends i will call them first thing Monday. He sent the package.
But when he sent the package on June 2020 he said it should reach their office by 11th based on messages he got
Canada post always commit to deliver on a certain date/days, but with a caveat could be "delayed reasons beyond our control", Was it sent through express or registered post, express is always faster. I don't think no one other than your agent could advise you better. Just an advise, never fully depend on the agent. We learned our lesson the hard way. Just a caution

maxking

Jan 16, 2021
I have contacted OINP and I know that in Ontario you can request an extension on your nomination if you are having issues gathering the necessary documents for PR application. Maybe you should contact your province and check with them?
Bcpnp website does mention they will provide extension to certain cases but i cannot do that until my agent gets my package back and i need that

maxking

Jan 16, 2021
Canada post always commit to deliver on a certain date/days, but with a caveat could be "delayed reasons beyond our control", Was it sent through express or registered post, express is always faster. I don't think no one other than your agent could advise you better. Just an advise, never fully depend on the agent. We learned our lesson the hard way. Just a caution
I know i never fully did but last year things were so different and difficult i could not go their office it was closed because of covid i had to mail it all to a private residence they sent it from there. I could not stay on top of it but my agent told me it will reach on 11th so i never checked what kind of Canada post he used etc.
It just sucks that for all i know i could have sent the application on June 1st and it still could have been delayed by Canada post but how i can gauge if Canada post has so much backlog etc