+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
i am not able to submit cancellation of representative form through gc key ??
Any help
Shall i convert it to pdf , Sign it after printing and then send through webform

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Any help
Shall i convert it to pdf , Sign it after printing and then send through webform
I just attached the file and the cancellation was super quick ,actually the system doesn’t check the contents in the file,I mean its not verified ,it cancels the rep on the file automatically as soon as you hit the submit button.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
I just attached the file and the cancellation was super quick ,actually the system doesn’t check the contents in the file,I mean its not verified ,it cancels the rep on the file automatically as soon as you hit the submit button.
Can you please email your contact number to randhawaupender@gmail.com if you dont mind
i have access to my application already but just wanted to make sure that they receive the form or it might cause additional delays as i have seen in many cases they just dont ask and keep holding to your application

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Any help
Find your file on GCKey.After the system shows up your file it will mention that there is rep on your file and you need to cancel to be able to link your file.Print the cancel of rep form sign,convert to pdf ,attach and submit and there you go.

Reactions: manku_patel