+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Jawanda7

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hello guys, I have submitted by paper based PR application (after getting OINP nomination) on 22 June. as per my tracking details application was received 24th June at IRCC, CIO, Sydney, NS. but till date haven't received any acknowledgment letter or start of review letter. could you please advise if any one has applied in June and received acknowledgement or any updates on application.

further, I have tried to link my application online. but it says no application found. please advise/help.
AR June 11, 2020 and still waiting for AOR

Reactions: Estherkim

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi, I did upfront medical on Dec/28 and wait for the result. If everything is ok, I will send webform. By the way, I got Medical Request today, Dec/30. So, I called panal physician office and they said they couldn't do anything. So, Is it ok to ignore medical request and send eMedical of upfront through webform?

Reactions: Fangfang

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I did upfront medical on Dec/28 and wait for the result. If everything is ok, I will send webform. By the way, I got Medical Request today, Dec/30. So, I called panal physician office and they said they couldn't do anything. So, Is it ok to ignore medical request and send webform?
You should send webform and send the letter that doctor gave you through webform . Once they accept your webform reply ignore the medical request. Also webform reply take 2-3 weeks now . Make sure you send 2 webform.

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi, I am a SINP paper based inland applicant.
I have a question... so please help me...
My nomination expire date is Jan 14th, 2021, and I have applied permanent residence application.
According to Canadapost tracking number, I could see they have received my application on July 22nd, 2020.
However, I have not received file number from IRCC, and no signature due to COVID...
In this case, do I need to extend provincial nomination??
I have sent an email to SINP, but they just replied me back with copy paste answer.... WTH...

Please help me experts.....

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I am a SINP paper based inland applicant.
I have a question... so please help me...
My nomination expire date is Jan 14th, 2021, and I have applied permanent residence application.
According to Canadapost tracking number, I could see they have received my application on July 22nd, 2020.
However, I have not received file number from IRCC, and no signature due to COVID...
In this case, do I need to extend provincial nomination??
I have sent an email to SINP, but they just replied me back with copy paste answer.... WTH...

Please help me experts.....
What did they replied you? Can u copy here ? Also you don’t need to extend anything.