+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Wolk

Nov 23, 2020
So guys, who did not get AOR yet and it passt already 6 MONTHS!!! since AR try this link below, I did not get a email or something, nothing and I looked by my self on this link with my UIC number ( because I had already account and a few work permits) and so my application popped up and said it is in progress already since 10 November, my AR was 1 May. I needed to link the application to my account. So how I said sometimes they don’t send you AOR, this was in my situation. I am Inland Manitoba MPNP paper based Sydney. And make sure when you fill the form chose the right application what you applied for, I needed to choose 3 different types before I found the right one.

Try to check your status on ECAS using uci number and receipt number maybe you can see if your application is processed or not .
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Looks like IRCC have slowed the process...no DMs after upfront medical.
Yes, you are right. It means upfront medical test is not positive?

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
So guys, who did not get AOR yet and it passt already 6 MONTHS!!! since AR try this link below, I did not get a email or something, nothing and I looked by my self on this link with my UIC number ( because I had already account and a few work permits) and so my application popped up and said it is in progress already since 10 November, my AR was 1 May. I needed to link the application to my account. So how I said sometimes they don’t send you AOR, this was in my situation. I am Inland Manitoba MPNP paper based Sydney. And make sure when you fill the form chose the right application what you applied for, I needed to choose 3 different types before I found the right one.

Try to check your status on ECAS using uci number and receipt number maybe you can see if your application is processed or not .
You are right .. I check this link it says IRCC received my application on June 2 .... nothing else

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021
I tried the link and it says:
"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. "
So they did not started my application yet.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019

Exactly as I said and also suggested everyone to keep checking their status on ECAS because it happened with me as well and I had to put up request for AOR by calling CIC and then they finally sent me AOR in early December though my file processing started in November already which is actual AOR date when they start processing your application.So now I know quite a few applicants who didn’t receive AOR like me initially.

So everyone who can now check their status on ECAS like few of you just mentioned,does it show up like this:

We received your application for permanent residence on May x, 2020.

We started processing your application on November x, 2020.

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
Exactly as I said and also suggested everyone to keep checking their status on ECAS because it happened with me as well and I had to put up request for AOR by calling CIC and then they finally sent me AOR in early December though my file processing started in November already which is actual AOR date when they start processing your application.So now I know quite a few applicants who didn’t receive AOR like me initially.

So everyone who can now check their status on ECAS like few of you just mentioned,does it show up like this:

We received your application for permanent residence on May x, 2020.

We started processing your application on November x, 2020.
I tried so many times but it is not showing anything

Gurveer Kaur

Oct 18, 2019
Hi guys i have question i got my pGWP from boarder they put my passport address on my work permit(India’s address)I do not have canadian address on my work permit.Is it create problem In pr application.?