+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Got my PAL today. Does it even mean anything in the progress of the application? Eligibility is not passed yet as I got ADR and still need to upload the documents.

ak1997

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Any NEW AOR? I submitted my application June 20th still waiting :( MPNP is expired scared what if something is missing and what if they send the file back due to this. I am also moving my address and I have no place to update that as haven't recieved AOR yet.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Any NEW AOR? I submitted my application June 20th still waiting :( MPNP is expired scared what if something is missing and what if they send the file back due to this. I am also moving my address and I have no place to update that as haven't recieved AOR yet.
Everyone is waiting :confused:.Getting depressed now .

Jasper Lee

Aug 7, 2020
My AR is May 27,still quiet

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
I have done upfront medical with 2 dependents, i have uploaded emedical information sheet through webform on the same day. I have scanned all 3 information sheet ,make one pdf file and uploaded in single webform.
In description mention the details(name, uci) of each seperately.
Hope it clear.
I need your advice,,, my physician panel submitted the results without UCI,,,,, and he is trying now to resolve this issue but he told us that it will take longtime
Can I submit it by myself? or what I have to do?

Last edited:

sedsum

Star Member
Dec 7, 2019
I need your advice,,, my physical panel submitted the results without UCI,,,,, and he is trying now to resolve this issue but he told us that it will take longtime
Can I submit it by myself? or what I have to do?
My panel physician didn't ask the UCI and still, I am fine and the medical is passed. The information you need to provide to the physician is your passport only.

What issue they are trying to resolve?

In my opinion, you should be fine after uploading the sheet via a webform and nothing else is remaining from your side to do.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
For everyone waiting for their AOR, please keep checking your status on ECAS.It’s very much possible AOR letter thru email is delayed but infact the file processing has already started.

Reactions: Goa 123