+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Omprakash24

Dec 14, 2020
have been nominated by AINP in March 2020. Filed application for PR at Syndey Office- documents received by IRCC on 3rd July 2020 but till today not received acknowledgement of receipt - getting worried- does it take this long?

usul

Star Member
May 24, 2020
1. Only for people in your application whether they travel with you or not;
2. You can send it later on

Hello,

I'm new to this group. I recently got my nomination from Ontario and preparing the forms & documents for the paper based application.

Two questions,

1. For the photographs, if I have mentioned about my Parents and siblings in the "Additional Family Information" form, do I need to submit their photos too, since in the document checklist, they don't specify the family members being referred to?
  2. For the Police Clearance Certificate, do I need to send the RCMP certificate with submission or I can send it later (due to COVID-19, they're scheduling appointments for fingerprinting and I think it takes a while for the process after that?) and have to mention about it in my application?

Could anyone please advise?

Thanks,
Hanish.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
  • PCC is a requirement for all countries that you live in for more than 6 consecutive months after turning 18. In this case she was living in the US (as a citizen) for 9 months after turning 18 years of age. Hence the need for PCC. As per the RCMP check I honestly can not guess as to why that process is not handled internally based off of the biometric fingerprints provided in February.
  • Schedule A and generic forms were complete at the start, all good there and no amendments needed.
  • All submitted documents are in the checklist, only advise I can advise you on is perhaps get PCC from all required countries at the start of the process (even if you just lived in said country for a 6 months and a day exactly). Perhaps get RCMP checks if inland as well, as the logical thinking that IRCC would handle domestic background checks was incorrect.
Hey bud did you got any updates?

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I wonder do we need the Canadian police certificate? I called my police department earlier in April but at that time they didn't provide the service of issuing certificate because of COVID. They told me if the IRCC needs it, they will contact the police department directly so I don't actually need to provide them the certificate. I am not sure if this is correct or do I still need to provide it later? I did provide my police certificate for my home country.

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
Hey all, just wanted to give you some updates on my timeline;
(Inland Applicant)

AR: January 10th, 2020
AOR: February 20th
Biometrics Request: February 20 (Completed on the 21st)
ADR: July 27th (CDN Birth Cert for Common Law Spouse, US Police Checks, RCMP Checks)
PAL: July 28th
ADR: Submitted (August 27th)
Upfront Medical: August 31st - Webform submission

Now just waiting for Medical Passed notification, hopefully in about a month.

IRCC Portal:
- We are reviewing eligibility (yet I think AOR and PAL would indicate this is passed)
- We do not need medicals/biometrics at this time
- No interview required
- We are completing your background check now

After ADR is submitted, do you typically get a notification that ADR documents have been reviewed? Also after medical passed, it appears that I am only waiting on security (which can take 6 months... although I have been in Canada since 18 so that may be easier on the process time). Does that seem right?

Thanks.
hey, did you get any notifications with regards to the review of your ADR? Also, did you hear anything with regards to your upfront medical. I just received a letter for ADR (CPP and Schedule A). And planning to do upfront medical now and was wondering how the process would be and how long it would take to hear back from IRCC.

Thanks in advance :)

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
I wonder do we need the Canadian police certificate? I called my police department earlier in April but at that time they didn't provide the service of issuing certificate because of COVID. They told me if the IRCC needs it, they will contact the police department directly so I don't actually need to provide them the certificate. I am not sure if this is correct or do I still need to provide it later? I did provide my police certificate for my home country.
I received a letter with regards to PCC today and they didn't request any PCC from Canada just other countries that I visited for longer than 6 month. So I would say you probably won't need it.

Reactions: jasonliuengr

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I received a letter with regards to PCC today and they didn't request any PCC from Canada just other countries that I visited for longer than 6 month. So I would say you probably won't need it.
Thank you soooo much for your information!!!

And I just checked on IRCC website, they said:

Police certificate and IRCC requirements
You don’t need to provide a police certificate when you apply for permanent residence in Canada. We’ll tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed.

So I guess if a person is not suspicious then probably they won't ask one to do the canadian criminal check. A canadian criminal check is more complicated, need to go to a third party company to collect the fingerprint then the police department will find whether there is a match in their database and submit that information to IRCC.

Last edited:

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
i am nominated from sinp outland applicant
i need expert advice from seniors, i am preparing to submit paper file can I send document like proof of funds, educational documents and employment with file or just follow checklist.
thanks in advance
Follow the checklist, but submit complete documents, don't miss anything

NIL@CAN

Jan 10, 2018
Hello to all,
If we have to submit medical using webform for family of three then. will it be required to submit in single webform or need to submit by using individual webforms. as this is single application number with individual UCI Nos. Just confused. experts please advise on this. @manku_patel . if someone had submitted their medical details of whole family and get through/medical passed after month/days etc. means get through without any problem.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hello to all,
If we have to submit medical using webform for family of three then. will it be required to submit in single webform or need to submit by using individual webforms. as this is single application number with individual UCI Nos. Just confused. experts please advise on this. @manku_patel . if someone had submitted their medical details of whole family and get through/medical passed after month/days etc. means get through without any problem.
I actually did VIA single webform but did not pass until now. Uploaded Dec 2nd

Reactions: NIL@CAN