+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

vcool

Jun 21, 2020
Sure you can do that. Also i wana let you know cic is extending medicals if they expire within application process. So
Yes you can do that and submit with AOR. These representatives are never in favour of upfront medical because it increases their work lol.
Hi.. Miss Bee...

You mean.. they are extending the Medicals if they expire after receiving AOR during the PR process... As sought your suggestion earlier separately, do I need to go for Upfront Medical or wait for their extension, as suggested by you above.?

vcool

Jun 21, 2020
Guys, I just got my GCMS Notes please look at -> Screenshot of GCMS Notes maybe you can find some helpful info for yourself

PEI PNP Paper-based + 3 dependents - Inland
NOC 7511

AS: Nov 4, 2019
AR: Nov 6, 2019
AOR: Jan 27, 2020
PAL: Feb 21, 2020
MP: Feb 27, 2020 (IRCC extended my medical examination from a work permit application)
GU/DM: Oct 8, 2020
Phone interview: Oct 29, 2020
COPR: - waiting...
Hello,

Could you please suggest me, as I did my medical during my work permit application, My AOR is Feb 20, but the work permit expired during the processing of PR application, do I need to go for Upfront medicals or they would extend it... the same as yours..?

Your valuable suggestion please..

WaitingForPR_2020

Star Member
May 23, 2020
anyone else is having trouble accessing their IRCC accounts?
I got an email from them saying they need to hear from me, however, when I try to login to my account I get a time out message! was wondering if the issue is from my side or theirs.

Reactions: manku_patel

Randhawaroop

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello,

Could you please suggest me, as I did my medical during my work permit application, My AOR is Feb 20, but the work permit expired during the processing of PR application, do I need to go for Upfront medicals or they would extend it... the same as yours..?

Your valuable suggestion please..
Hello, you have asked same question few times already .. as Miss bee said, its discretion of IRCC whether they want to extend your medical or not.. if they will extend you will see the same in your online account, if not you will receive medical request.. so in both case you have to wait ...
if still you want to confirm whether they are extending your medical from work permit ... then do call or send IRCC a webform to confirm.

Randhawaroop

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
anyone else is having trouble accessing their IRCC accounts?
I got an email from them saying they need to hear from me, however, when I try to login to my account I get a time out message! was wondering if the issue is from my side or theirs.
Yes, Since morning there is some technical problem... try after noon

hanish_k

Nov 1, 2020
Hello,

I'm new to this group. I recently got my nomination from Ontario and preparing the forms & documents for the paper based application.

Two questions,

1. For the photographs, if I have mentioned about my Parents and siblings in the "Additional Family Information" form, do I need to submit their photos too, since in the document checklist, they don't specify the family members being referred to?
  2. For the Police Clearance Certificate, do I need to send the RCMP certificate with submission or I can send it later (due to COVID-19, they're scheduling appointments for fingerprinting and I think it takes a while for the process after that?) and have to mention about it in my application?

Could anyone please advise?

Thanks,
Hanish.

Randhawaroop

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hello,

I'm new to this group. I recently got my nomination from Ontario and preparing the forms & documents for the paper based application.

Two questions,

1. For the photographs, if I have mentioned about my Parents and siblings in the "Additional Family Information" form, do I need to submit their photos too, since in the document checklist, they don't specify the family members being referred to?
You didn't need to submit photographs of parents unless they are included in your application (dependents)
  1. For the Police Clearance Certificate, do I need to send the RCMP certificate with submission or I can send it later (due to COVID-19, they're scheduling appointments for fingerprinting and I think it takes a while for the process after that?) and have to mention about it in my application?
Yes, You can submit later also, or anyways IRCC will ask for the same as and when they require

Could anyone please advise?

Thanks,
Hanish

Reactions: manku_patel

armaan2008

Dec 14, 2019
i am nominated from sinp outland applicant
i need expert advice from seniors, i am preparing to submit paper file can I send document like proof of funds, educational documents and employment with file or just follow checklist.
thanks in advance

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
i am nominated from sinp outland applicant
i need expert advice from seniors, i am preparing to submit paper file can I send document like proof of funds, educational documents and employment with file or just follow checklist.
thanks in advance
Stick to the checklist