+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

jt2019

Star Member
May 20, 2020
I used representative during my study application.I got my work permit from boader.I did not use representative for PR application.Please advised me what should i do
For my case, I didn't receive any AOR email but I can find my application status on ECAS and link my account. I talked with an agent and turned out that due to technical reasons, they may have sent AOR to my previous representative's email account which was used to apply for my study permit.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
I got your point, but If I do upfront before AOR, will it harm to my paper based PR application? I am expecting to get AOR in January-2021 somewhere as I booked an appointment for medical in January-2021.
For upfront medical doctor will ask UCI or Application number which one you will get with AOR.

So question is how could you do upfront without it ???

Reactions: Sandhu98

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
hi Guys please give me a suggestion I applied my federal file on 2nd feb 2020 and they received on 5th Feb 2020(paper based)Under critical worker stream.Still i did not get my AOR.I called them so many times they gave me temporary number.They told me it could be change when processing will start.even they are saying officer is not sure you are application is complete or incomplete that is why you did not receive you are AOR

Gurveer81006

Dec 12, 2020
For my case, I didn't receive any AOR email but I can find my application status on ECAS and link my account. I talked with an agent and turned out that due to technical reasons, they may have sent AOR to my previous representative's email account which was used to apply for my study permit.
Thank you so much for your response they told you or you just ask them.Because whenever i asked they are saying officer is not your application is complete or incomplete that is why they did not send you AOR.What should i do i need to contact with my previous agent

Reactions: manku_patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your response they told you or you just ask them.Because whenever i asked they are saying officer is not your application is complete or incomplete that is why they did not send you AOR.What should i do i need to contact with my previous agent
Fill information here and try to check your status of application. Sometimes they don’t issue your AOR.
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en