+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
An urgent question I would be grateful if someone can help me ,I am trying to schedule my biometric appointment but I am facing a problem in filling my name at the VFS appointment portal.

Actually I don’t have a surname(family name or last name) on the passport so I filled in my Given name as family name in the permanent residence application as per CIC instructions and left the first name field blank.Now the problem is that the VFS portal requires me to fill both mandatorily.

How shall I proceed please assist , there is only one date showing up for appointment and that too next month so I would appreciate prompt reply/ies.Thanks!
Try "N/A". Explain to them when you are in person. One of my friend had similar issue, and they started calling him Mr. NA :)

td88

Aug 8, 2019
@bbjeon38 i doubt because of Christmas holiday, they’re often off work for one or two weeks then come back approximately Jan 4th-5th, that will somehow explain the delay period you stated days ago