+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Arkosa

Dec 6, 2020
I am sure your agent is not ICCRC licensed member and for sure he is in India so he is ill informed.

There is no requirement of attaching any proof funds according to the checklist as I told you earlier as well.I think they will not even care if you have attached those statements or verify back with the bank for current balance so you can safely withdraw your funds.
This statement has taken from Saskatchewan website, however it is not clear if it is for paper-based application or online.I think it os not required,but this statement confused a little bit

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Settlement Funds

You must submit proof that you have funds that will support your household during your employment search after you arrive. The minimum amount required for your application is based on the size of your family. You must have the "Minimum Funds Required" for a minimum of three months before you submit your application.

You must also meet IRCC's "Proof of Funds" requirements when you apply for permanent residency after nomination by the SINP.

"

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Yeepee, I just received AOR.
AR May 19th
AOR 07 Dec
Outland with 2 dependents.
Wish everyone else waiting luck.
Congratulation!!! You are on the same day of AR with me. Some questions. Where are you now in Canada or your Home Country? How can you post your AOR news here so early? You post before 8 AM in eastern time. Where did you send your application? It should be Sydney in Nova Scotia, right? Just want to understand. It seems that the other office releases your AOR. Thanks,

Last edited:

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
You don’t need to show any POF if you are nominated and have applied for paper based application. Also POF are mandatory for Skilled worker express entry. Looks like your agent don’t know what he is doing. There is no way you can get those bank statements back now .
Agreed with Miss bee

Reactions: Singh190920

Samtoog

Mar 13, 2020
Pretoria South Africa
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-05-2020
Doc's Request.
25-05-22
Nomination.....
30-04-2019
AOR Received.
07-12-2020
File Transfer...
28-02-22
Congratulation!!! You are on the same day of AR with me. Some questions. Where are you now in Canada or your Home Country? How can you post your AOR news here so early? You post before 8 AM in eastern time. Where did you send your application? It should be Sydney in Nova Scotia, right? Just want to understand. It seems that the other office releases your AOR. Thanks,
No, I’m Outland applicant from South Africa. I posted as soon as I received the email. My application was sent to Nova Scotia. I have also linked my application to my gckey account already

Adeyanju ademola

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Good day house, i got my aor since feb27th, the percentage completed 59, since then no response, no pal, no mr, and others, pls kindly advice, my agent says we should wait for mr, did not support up-front medical, pls whats is the way forward

Reactions: J20190911

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
As you all know processing of my file started on 6th Nov.,2020 which is my actual AOR date but I had not received formal AOR letter by email to that effect.

Today after 1 month ,I think I have received the AOR letter in my email as well.Just to double check it’s a simple letter confirming my UCI & application number and confirming they received my application on 4 May,2020 with no pdf attachment.Is it the AOR letter only or something else?

Expert comments awaited.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
As you all know processing of my file started on 6th Nov.,2020 which is my actual AOR date but I had not received formal AOR letter by email to that effect.

Today after 1 month ,I think I have received the AOR letter in my email as well.Just to double check it’s a simple letter confirming my UCI & application number and confirming they received my application on 4 May,2020 with no pdf attachment.Is it the AOR letter only or something else?

Expert comments awaited.
How did you know that your application processing was started on 6th Nov?