+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

SsR9200

Nov 18, 2020
It seems i have a GU in my GCKEY, but I cannot click on it to see the status, the website just keep loading it, I also check ECAS it still said IN PROCESS. not sure whether it is a real GU or just a system error. o_O
I have similar GU on 14th Nov but no change in status after that.
My timeline:
AOR 25 feb 2020
Medical passed 19Aug
Biometric updated 19Aug
ADR 19 Aug
PAL 20 Aug
ADR sent on 15 oct
And now GU on 14 Nov
Still waiting for COPR...

Reactions: J20190911

Izze bob

Nov 18, 2020
Hey guys my ainp has no employer restrictions on it. Applied for AR on 12th July received by Sydney on 16th and i was wondering since 4 months have passed is it safe to Quit my job. And do something else?? Suggestions please

Reactions: manku_patel

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
AOR received on November 17th. My AR way May 20th. Outland paperbase, QSW, Sydney NS.

Good luck to everyone it seems like they are issuing AOR exactly 6 months after receiving the application.
Congratulation!! Are you a single applicant? What is your NOC?

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hey guys my ainp has no employer restrictions on it. Applied for AR on 12th July received by Sydney on 16th and i was wondering since 4 months have passed is it safe to Quit my job. And do something else?? Suggestions please
Hi. I am also AINP but a little far ahead of you in the process. I tried calling them to ask if I could change employers and they said it’s up to the officer to sustain my nomination or withdraw it if I change jobs. She said I can change jobs to a higher skilled job than mine (I am NOC D currently) but it appeared to me that they don’t want us to change it at all.. She said alberta invited me to stay and work at that field so.. Try calling them to ask about it and post it here.

phone number: 310 0000

Reactions: manku_patel

td88

Aug 8, 2019
I think, if you change your job you should let them know because they might phone and ask your employer to know if you're still working or not.
If you're self-employ or not working, then your application change into something else, not the ainp anymore. That is my opinion. I'd like to see others' as well.

Cheers.

Reactions: FerasZain

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I think it's not safe.

samoa gypsy

Apr 26, 2020
Inland

30th Sept: Upfront medical done
03rd Oct: Upfront medical uploaded via webform
06th Oct: Doctor submitted the result to IRCC
13th Oct: IRCC sent confirmation of reception of the document
17th Nov: Medical passed
after passing the medical. Does it change the percentage of bar ?

EMD

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, any updates from CIC for those who did upfront last Oct 2020? Also, do you guys happen to notice your "Application Status" in GCKey...

When we lodged our application : "We are processing... You may not hear from us from alittle while..."
Then,
Recently: " We are processing..Make sure you read your messages..."

Has anybody noticed these changes?

CherDTing

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Hi, any updates from CIC for those who did upfront last Oct 2020? Also, do you guys happen to notice your "Application Status" in GCKey...

When we lodged our application : "We are processing... You may not hear from us from alittle while..."
Then,
Recently: " We are processing..Make sure you read your messages..."

Has anybody noticed these changes?
Yes... It happens after you reached 50% and over.

Reactions: EMD