+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
we almost have the same timeline i havent got any update i did my upfront medical on Sept second week 2020 and sent it via webform last week i got an email from them that they forwarded my medical to designated place .. i called cic they said eligability passed background check passed security- on going.. i dont know what is after that biometric im exemted inland applicant Nov 2019 AOR
Based on what I have seen in the forum, probably you will have the upfront medical approved this month and Pr approved this or next month.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Please how do you manage with this website hard to get what you looking for
I don't remember exactly, I also think it's a complicated website to make searches. What I did was to create my profile, put my application details, and keep bookmarked the thread related with my kind of application.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Congrats !!!

Does PAL also means background check is complete? (I know PAL means eligibility is passed)

Also, my security has not started yet? Do you know when and how long it takes to pass security?
Thanks :) I'm not sure if PAL is also connected with the background, but I thought interesting that they were completed very close of each other (probably we would have to check a couple more of similar profiles to confirm this). Sorry, I don't know how much time it would take for security (I imagine this would depend of how much time they take to verify the policy certificate).

Reactions: J20190911

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
—- SINP paper base——Outland ——
I sent my documents through the DHL but they final delivery did using a third party service. After contacting several time they confirm delivery date was 20 Aug 2020. 1. As per your case , can I contact IRCC using web form for AR ?
2. What did u mention in your inquiry ?
3. Can I do upfront medical before AOR ?
4. If Yes , how can I send them?
1 Yes you can
2 Status of my application
3 I don’t know. As per cic website you have wait an email from them for MR
Hope it helps...

Reactions: Thisath

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thanks :) I'm not sure if PAL is also connected with the background, but I thought interesting that they were completed very close of each other (probably we would have to check a couple more of similar profiles to confirm this). Sorry, I don't know how much time it would take for security (I imagine this would depend of how much time they take to verify the policy certificate).
Yes, I got my notes which says:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Not started
Info Sharing: Complete

I did my upfront medical on the 30th September 2020. Waiting for IRCC to get it so medical is Passed too.
Only thing which will be left is Security.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019

I did my upfront medical on the 30th September 2020. Waiting for IRCC to get it so medical is Passed too.

Timeline please ?

Reactions: J20190911