+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Response from my webform inquiry.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received."

Anyone knows here what exactly mean it? Thank you

Reactions: td88

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
in my case, the online data is not up to date. even it's still saying we are reviewing your eligibility
Congratulations :)
I have two questions please,:
1) Did you go to upfront medical by yourself without request? What did you say to the clinic?
2) As outland applicant, Is it allowed to for outland applicants PNP paper base to do upfront medical?
3) Please share your residential country, this will help us to understand how we can plan.

Elgazzar O.

Aug 5, 2020
Congratulations :)
I have two questions please,:
1) Did you go to upfront medical by yourself without request? What did you say to the clinic?
2) As outland applicant, Is it allowed to for outland applicants PNP paper base to do upfront medical?
3) Please share your residential country, this will help us to understand how we can plan.
1- I went for upfront without request, for the clinic just give the passport and application no.
2- Yes....no restrictions
3- Country of residence/home country/ NOC/ nominated provience.......all of this does not affect the process at all
but anyway...EGYPT

Reactions: FerasZain

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Response from my webform inquiry.

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application. It will be processed according to the date it was received."

Anyone knows here what exactly mean it? Thank you
Date of AR