+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
This is my timeline
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 23, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on April 23, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 29, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 10, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received. Still waiting very frustrating!!!!
Wow, are you sure it's 2019 and not 2020? That would be almost 18 months of processing by now, that's insane

danilb88

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
MPNP - Skilled Worker in Manitoba (paper based)

AR - November 4, 2019
AOR - January 27, 2020
PAL - February 20, 2020 - I could see that the background checking was completed 1 day before it.
Upfront Medical Sent - September 1, 2020
Medical Passed - October 7, 2020
DM and COPR - October 29, 2020

Biometrics exempt (inland applicant).
Only 1 applicant, no dependents.

I would make a note that seeing other cases in the forum (multiple threads) the upfront medical exams is being really helpful, and should be done by anyone with less than 12 months estimated to completion.. My application was in 62% until yesterday (with estimation of completion in June/2021) for reference.

My case on MyImmiTracker: https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker/cases/case-85834

Congratulations! I hope I will receive my DM and COPR soon as well!

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
I got my GCMS

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

office: Centralized Intake office
Hi, please share process of requesting for GCMS notes. What is the link to apply if someone has a permanent resident to apply on his behalf? Thanks in anticipation of your reply.

Reactions: J20190911