+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Question is about what kind of medical tests did you order.
Because in my case doctor said that there are three options for the upfront medicals.
1. For express Entry
2. Work permit
3. Study permit.

Do I need to tell them that I need to EE ?
Understood. I believe I just said that I had a pnp resident permanent application in progress and I would like to do upfront medicals.
My application was through provincial and on paper (non express entry).

I guess that you can say it's for Express Entry if u have an EE PR application, if not you can just say that you have a PR application.

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
MPNP - Skilled Worker in Manitoba (paper based)

AR - November 4, 2019
AOR - January 27, 2020
PAL - February 20, 2020 - I could see that the background checking was completed 1 day before it.
Upfront Medical Sent - September 1, 2020
Medical Passed - October 7, 2020
DM and COPR - October 29, 2020

Biometrics exempt (inland applicant).
Only 1 applicant, no dependents.

I would make a note that seeing other cases in the forum (multiple threads) the upfront medical exams is being really helpful, and should be done by anyone with less than 12 months estimated to completion.. My application was in 62% until yesterday (with estimation of completion in June/2021) for reference.

My case on MyImmiTracker: https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker/cases/case-85834
we almost have the same timeline i havent got any update i did my upfront medical on Sept second week 2020 and sent it via webform last week i got an email from them that they forwarded my medical to designated place .. i called cic they said eligability passed background check passed security- on going.. i dont know what is after that biometric im exemted inland applicant Nov 2019 AOR

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Hi bro, I need your advice please. Could I appear for the medical exam as I am outland and have dependents also spouse and child. I mean can we make the medical exam all because I saw somewhere the the sponsored persons can not make upfront and should wait for the instructions
What does your mean "Sponsor person" ?

Well, you can booked for upfront medical with your dependants, there is no harm at all.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Thanks for your advice, At this point, upfront can help for the cases to move faster?
No one know up front can make fast your process, but there is nothing to loose.

I have seen many people got them PR who appeared for up front but they all were inland, so definately it's help to inland.

Well, I reckon this game is totally depends on luck.

Decisions is your's !!!

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
we almost have the same timeline i havent got any update i did my upfront medical on Sept second week 2020 and sent it via webform last week i got an email from them that they forwarded my medical to designated place .. i called cic they said eligability passed background check passed security- on going.. i dont know what is after that biometric im exemted inland applicant Nov 2019 AOR
Paji

You are were very close to COPR.

can I have full timeline ?

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
MPNP - Skilled Worker in Manitoba (paper based)

AR - November 4, 2019
AOR - January 27, 2020
PAL - February 20, 2020 - I could see that the background checking was completed 1 day before it.
Upfront Medical Sent - September 1, 2020
Medical Passed - October 7, 2020
DM and COPR - October 29, 2020

Biometrics exempt (inland applicant).
Only 1 applicant, no dependents.

I would make a note that seeing other cases in the forum (multiple threads) the upfront medical exams is being really helpful, and should be done by anyone with less than 12 months estimated to completion.. My application was in 62% until yesterday (with estimation of completion in June/2021) for reference.

My case on MyImmiTracker: https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker/cases/case-85834
Congrats !!!

Does PAL also means background check is complete? (I know PAL means eligibility is passed)

Also, my security has not started yet? Do you know when and how long it takes to pass security?

Reactions: J20190911

stephesiri

Sep 2, 2018
Any updates for Outland applications? Are they even doing anything to our files?
My AOR is Feb 2020.
Nothing since then.
No PAL, NO MR nothing.
Please Raise a GCMS note to enquire why you have not received PAL

A lot of Feb AOR and even August AOR have received PAL from CIO Nova Scotia

Reactions: J20190911

stephesiri

Sep 2, 2018
Copied timeline. Outland Paper base

Visa office CIO Sidney Nova Scotia

Ar. 27 Dec 2019
Aor Feb 14 2020
Bill request, 21 jul
Adr 22 jul
Pal. 27 jul
Bill complete 7 Sept
Adr review. 9 Sept still under review.
Upfront med 8 Sept
Med passed oct 19.
Ready for visa email oct 27
Ecas status decision made.
Gckey 51%

Congratulation for your PR.

As outlander you got PR, that's really boost all outlander hope.

Although this is not my timeline but I personally know the person who got the PPR

Please clear my query.

1. What was the ADR for 22nd July ?

Scheduled form for unaccompanied parent

2. How do you know your your ADR was under review 9th September ?

Ecas status Showed this

3. Have you ever applied for GCMS or call them ? If yes tell me the number please.
No.

4. When you appear for Upfront medical what did you said them when you call for booked appointment ?

You just tell them you want to do upfront medicals