+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Ginnie225

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug-27-2020
Med's Request
01-19-2021
Med's Done....
01-28-2021
Than

Thanx ecas showing below
We received your application for permanent residence on March 9, 2020.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 12, 2020.

We started processing your application on September 11, 2020.

Medical results have been received.

You entered Canada at the Saskatoon IRCC office on October 27, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident

Unbelievably fast timeline!

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello,
Congrats for your AOR!
could you please explain how did they keep your application pending? I'm thinking to apply for BOWP without AOR.
AR june 3
Thanks,

I remember CIC was saying that we don't reject applications because of missing documents at this time and these circumstances, and we will rather wait for applicant to provide them. Wasn't sure if that is true, but I had no choice anyways and decided to apply without AOR. I attached a letter of explanation as to why I don't have AOR and will provide it as soon as I get. So there was no update in my application, but they just didn't reject it.

eusebio1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello any one applied pnp alberta paper base who got call for biometric appointment and medical request.Sept.AR, Jan. AOR. Thanks

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks,

I remember CIC was saying that we don't reject applications because of missing documents at this time and these circumstances, and we will rather wait for applicant to provide them. Wasn't sure if that is true, but I had no choice anyways and decided to apply without AOR. I attached a letter of explanation as to why I don't have AOR and will provide it as soon as I get. So there was no update in my application, but they just didn't reject it.
Thanks for your reply!
Hope I will receive my AOR before February to apply for open work permit for me and my husband(dependent with me) otherwise I will do the same of you.

Reactions: PGWWPP

giovanna_eq

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Yes
Does anyone know if PAL means anything in the process? Is it a good sign that the application is being processed faster than usual?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Does anyone know if PAL means anything in the process? Is it a good sign that the application is being processed faster than usual?
lol. it is not it only means you passed eligibility

Easing Song

Sep 2, 2019
Hello Folks,
My Case Inland PN
AR: Dec 23, 2019
AOR: Feb 14, 2020
BIO Request: July 23, 2020
PAL: July 24, 2020
BIO Completed: Oct 27, 2020
Now is waiting for the medical request, does anyone has a similar timeline and waiting for Medical?

Reactions: klein

paramwolseley

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Hope you are in pnp:SINP paper base process... what is medical received… sent upfront with a file.
When I can submit medical upfront to to express my application.? Pls explaining
I had attached with my file when
Hope you are in pnp:SINP paper base process... what is medical received… sent upfront with a file.
When I can submit medical upfront to to express my application.? Pls explaining
Yes bro I am definitely pnp paper based ...I don't have cic account I just checked on ecas so there showing g like this..I sent medical along with file

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
I got my GCMS

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

office: Centralized Intake office
What does Info sharing mean?

When does Security start? And how long does it take ?? Any idea. Thanks!

Last edited:

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Got my GCMS notes

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Does that mean my file is transferred from Sydney office to Ottawa now? Good or bad?