+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
My application # begins with EPxxx. If the file number begins with XEPxxx, it would be a temporary number. it will be used in the future by eliminating the first X.
Hope this would help.
Did you receive BIL?

I received AOR last month with BIL and my Application no is not with XX. May be application no with XX are not getting BIL yet, perhaps they just want to open all the files ( reasons for temporary application no) so that if there are applications with incomplete form or with errors they can either return or contact the applicants to safe time ( my assumptions ) Please, let those who recently received AOR with application no XX confirm if they receive BIL or not.

Last edited:

Oinpcandidate

Oct 14, 2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Language requirement for PAPER BASED as Provincial Nominee - NON EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM ????
Recently, I have received nomination from Ontario under International students stream.
Now, i will apply for federal PR. My job title comes under NOC 0.
Do i need to give Ielts test or am I exempt????
are you gonna apply EE? or federal part of OINP?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
is it true that Aors with XX or new ones are temporary.
Are new applicants getting aor number that is different in format than earlier applicants

prabhjitanand

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
No one can confirm, but I can recommend it as there is no MR (or few) for outlanders. so you will do the upfront and within 2 months they will change it to "Medical passed". at that time you gain one step ahead....that's all
Thank a bunch for your inputs.

But does that mean one should go for it since it may give priority over others for an application?

Last edited:
Reactions: manku_patel

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Did you receive BIL?

I received AOR last month with BIL and my Application no is not with XX. May be application no with XX are not getting BIL yet, perhaps they just want to open all the files ( reasons for temporary application no) so that if there are applications with incomplete form or with errors they can either return or contact the applicants to safe time ( my assumptions ) Please, let those who recently received AOR with application no XX confirm if they receive BIL or not.
Yes, I received my BIL, but haven't got the call for Biometircs yet.

Sorry, I should calarify the application # for you, my application # begins with EP, and follows by 8 numbers, looks like EPxxxxxxxx,

Hopefully it would help.

Reactions: J20190911