+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

buttphalia

May 28, 2020
Inland SINP
AR 07 april 2020
AOR still waiting...
[/
why there is no AOR for outland applicants now ?
Because outland applicants can wait for it but inland applicants can’t as they have work permit which is expiring soon
That's what you want mean they process your application first because u r inland but ircc doesn't do any difference between inland and outland, they treat everyone equally, ircc didn't say anywhere, we are processing inland applicants and not outland applicant because they can wait.

Last edited:

FerasZain

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
That's what you want mean they process your application first because u r inland but ircc doesn't do any difference between inland and outland, they treat everyone equally
Let's be honest, everyone has his own interest, however I would like inland applicants to remember their situation when they were outlanders, forestated, resigned their job, put all their life on hold waiting to this decision of immigration. Please remember then compare between two cases.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
We sold all our property six months ago, and now we in limbo and you can add political instability in some countries. So being outland is not easier at all. Everybody has his own challenges.

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
We sold all our property six months ago, and now we in limbo and you can add political instability in some countries. So being outland is not easier at all. Everybody has his own challenges.
You did ? You shouldn’t have . You were supposed to wait till a decision is made. IRCC warns about this on their website.

Reactions: Lana2017

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
You did ? You shouldn’t have . You were supposed to wait till a decision is made. IRCC warns about this on their website.
It is not straightforward simple. Because I've been trying to sell it for a long time. Sure I would rather receive a decision and sell everything after. But I could stuck with this for a long period. And due to Covid prices for the real estate has dropped dramatically in my country.
Timeline is 13 Mar - AR
3 Sept - AOR

Reactions: manku_patel

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
It is not straightforward simple. Because I've been trying to sell it for a long time. Sure I would rather receive a decision and sell everything after. But I could stuck with this for a long period. And due to Covid prices for the real estate has dropped dramatically in my country.
Timeline is 13 Mar - AR
3 Sept - AOR
you are from where ? can you please tell

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
My question, How they can differentiate between two envelops before opening them? In fact I was monitoring AOR and I found outland applications were received too. It's by date of AR regardless of outland or inland. You can check Immitracker website!
can you please tell which AR is going on for issuing AOR for outland applicants ?

Perrypillarman

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Timeline is 13 Mar - AR
3 Sept - AOR
Ok

Jadu gar

May 1, 2020
Let's be honest, everyone has his own interest, however I would like inland applicants to remember their situation when they were outlanders, forestated, resigned their job, put all their life on hold waiting to this decision of immigration. Please remember then compare between two cases.
Thanks for reminding! And lets remind you that we are inland PR applicants which mean after spending 3-4 years in Canada now we applied for PR we didn’t came direct PR, second, no one forced you to resign your job or leave anything. It was your decision. Inland applicants need to maintain there status to remain in Canda where as outland can wait because they can’t get kick out. Don’t remind anyone from next time and focused on your own work.

gchugh

Jun 28, 2020
Can someone please advise if it is okay to travel for a month or so to home country from Canada while PR is in process. I have a work permit visa valid till Sep 2021. Thanks!