+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Newb02

Sep 15, 2020
Hi did you asked about your application earlier through web form??
What they reply?
Because I’m also waiting For AOR.
My ar March 2nd.
I asked them in web form they replied me my file is waiting for process. I asked them three times.
Because I’m also did small mistake in a filled a form. Not a signature. Please reply thanks
My Ar March 2nd
I had sent in a web form they said Application in process. Just wait and see if they find errors they might send the file back.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
In main application form there is a column NATIONAL identity documents details.
I filled my Canada drivers license details.that is the only thing I done a mistake
I think it’s not big issue. R10 completeness check means checking of all required documents are submitted. Signature are done and forms are up to date. I don’t think so it will be issue.

Reactions: Jolbean

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
I sent my file about two months ago..but my fees return back to my account due to technical problems. But payment receipt is included in parcel .last week, I sent complete new parcel to cic with new payment receipt without returning old parcel..do they accept my new parcel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
IMM008 i typed out the signature in the computer instead of signing it by hand. So they need original signature
Seriously after 6 months. Making me scared now. When did u sent your application? What did they included when they returned your application?

Reactions: Newb02

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
In main application form there is a column NATIONAL identity documents details.
I filled my Canada drivers license details.that is the only thing I done a mistake
Dont they mention the reason when the application is returning? How do we know the mistake if they just returning the application without mentioning the exact reason?

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
AR -DEC-09 -2019
AOR-FEB-07-2020
ADR-FEB-07-2020
ADR-MAR-04-2020
ADR-JULY- 15-2020
PAL-JulY -16-2020
47% complete On profile
After no update !workpermit expire on nov last ! Maximum how long before want to apply for open workpermit any suggestion plss
With the trend noticed, inland applicants going for upfront medicals are getting DM faster.

Reactions: J20190911

sasikumar tamil

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Dont they mention the reason when the application is returning? How do we know the mistake if they just returning the application without mentioning the exact reason?
no idea about that I’m just wondering that’s the only mistake I did. I have verified with my friend documents that’s why I say this. I’m waiting since March 2nd. No updates nothing. Maybe that reason I’m not getting AOR

Reactions: zaildar95