+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Machadoma2020

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Hi, I also got DM on same day. Do you know how long it will take for COPR ?
Hello! Congrats for the DM.
Well, it looks like that it takes between 2-5, average 3 business days, however I’ve seen a few cases here that are waiting longer.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed and it will come soon. All the very best for you and your family. :)

Evodia.D

Star Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hello
I am not an expert but I believe that as long as you have your nomination it is correct to apply for the employer-specific work permit. I believe the sooner you apply, the better, because if you get a refusal before your other permit expires you won't be risking on running out of status.
Regards
Thank you so much and have a great long weekend.

SKap26

Oct 28, 2019
Hello! Sure. There you go. :)

MPNP - Manitoba Inland Applicant

My timeline as of today:

AR - November 04, 2019
AOR - January 27, 2020
ADR - February 20, 2020 - Requested RCMP Check for Spouse + RPRF Payment. Submitted on March 7, 2020.
PAL - February 21, 2020
MR - July 09, 2020
Medical exams done on July 17, 2020
Results submitted to IRCC on July 22, 2020 by the Panel Physician
MP - July 23, 2020
GU - September 03, 2020
DM - September 04, 2020
congratulations!! Were you paper based?

Reactions: manku_patel

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can anyone please tell me how to arrange documents. I’m going to send package next week . I’m really stressed how to arrange all the documents. Also can we apply without representative? I’m really scared

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Can anyone please tell me how to arrange documents. I’m going to send package next week . I’m really stressed how to arrange all the documents. Also can we apply without representative? I’m really scared
Simply use a paper clip and arrange documents as per listed in checklist put bunch of all all documents in a transparent file cover and send to CIO.
You can apply by yourself without any representative and if you feel there is anything still complicated then definately there are professionals offering their legal and professional services.
Representative can be any paid person or can be any one who can help you in processing.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Simply use a paper clip and arrange documents as per listed in checklist put bunch of all all documents in a transparent file cover and send to CIO.
You can apply by yourself without any representative and if you feel there is anything still complicated then definately there are professionals offering their legal and professional services.
Representative can be any paid person or can be any one who can help you in processing.
There is nothing complicated but I don’t know how to organize application.

rovic815

Apr 27, 2020
Have anyone applied for an FBI clearance outside of the US via mail and already received it? Based on the FBI website processing time is 12 weeks. Just wanted to know if someone got it much earlier. It's already a month since they received my application and currently waiting to have them mailed it to our friend in the US. TIA