+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

ajamal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Congratulations to all of you brothers and Sisters for getting AOR or great news. I wish you all the best!

My AR is on the 5th of March and didn't get any update. I have a tough situation nowadays with my papers and especially my family, but Now, I become having cold blood or thick skin. These people don't give any care about our status or anything; so, don't worry, it will be okay. You will get your destiny sooner or later. It is out of our hands, we did our best, and we deserve the best.

I wish you all the best and getting your wishes soon!

Ginnie225

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
AOR Received.
Aug-27-2020
Med's Request
01-19-2021
Med's Done....
01-28-2021
Congratulations to all of you brothers and Sisters for getting AOR or great news. I wish you all the best!

My AR is on the 5th of March and didn't get any update. I have a tough situation nowadays with my papers and especially my family, but Now, I become having cold blood or thick skin. These people don't give any care about our status or anything; so, don't worry, it will be okay. You will get your destiny sooner or later. It is out of our hands, we did our best, and we deserve the best.

I wish you all the best and getting your wishes soon!

Same here
My AR id Mar 5th and still waitinf for AoR

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021
Same here
My AR id Mar 5th and still waitinf for AoR
What would you say about AR on May 26th and implied status from May 9th. I applied for work permit extension on March 13th. Still waiting for both, AOR and a work permit. Is there anyway be in similar situation?

dszjkzjk

Mar 7, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I would like to have your opinions on the below question I have, thank you in advance for any inputs.

I am now gathering forms and documents listed on the official checklist. As mentioned in the checklist doc, it requires me to check every box.

However, do I have to check the ones which are not applicable to me? For example, I did not hire a representative (IMM 5476) and I don't have any dependents (IMM 0008DEP), so my question is if I still need to check those boxes, if yes, do I need to provide explanations for why I don't provide the forms?

Thanks a lot and good luck.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I would like to have your opinions on the below question I have, thank you in advance for any inputs.

I am now gathering forms and documents listed on the official checklist. As mentioned in the checklist doc, it requires me to check every box.

However, do I have to check the ones which are not applicable to me? For example, I did not hire a representative (IMM 5476) and I don't have any dependents (IMM 0008DEP), so my question is if I still need to check those boxes, if yes, do I need to provide explanations for why I don't provide the forms?

Thanks a lot and good luck.
You do not need to tick them

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I did upfront medical but I have 2 questions
1- Upfront medical should be for all family members or main applicant only?
2- Is there any action to be done from my side after that, should I inform the CIC? because the doctor told me nothing to be done from your side but I read somewhere that I have to inform CIC

Please advise and thanks brothers
1- All family members
2- in theory, ou do not have to do anything, but many of us who made upfront, informed IRCC via web form

Reactions: J20190911

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I just received nomination from OINP and I am preparing the documents to file paper based PR application. I have a few questions on police clearance certificate -

1. As someone who is already in Canada (currently on PGWP), do you need police clearance certificate from Canada?
2. Is it Ok to submit the PR application without the PCC? On the checklist, it says it is highly recommended to include PCCs with the application. However, to save time, is it ok to send application without the PCCs? What do you guys recommend?
3. How do you apply for PCC for India? How long does it take?

Appreciate the answers. Thanks.

1. If you can get it easily then any problem in trying? we should try to get as much as document proof.
2. you can submit but read...they have mentioned in document check list that you can but it may delay your process when they ask to submit and youu not have on hand....in future...better take first then apply...
3in India see passport office website online apply and they are very helpful ...good staff.. it take less than 15 days or if any point then maximum may be 30 days.

Reactions: dhbdhba

dhbdhba

Dec 8, 2019
1. If you can get it easily then any problem in trying? we should try to get as much as document proof.
2. you can submit but read...they have mentioned in document check list that you can but it may delay your process when they ask to submit and youu not have on hand....in future...better take first then apply...
3in India see passport office website online apply and they are very helpful ...good staff.. it take less than 15 days or if any point then maximum may be 30 days.
Thanks for the reply. On #2, I am seeing India police clearance taking 2 months in some recent posts. Is it better to apply PR without the PCC and send a LoE explaining that the PCC application is in process and will be submitted at a later date? Not sure if this is something that is frowned upon by IRCC?

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
I am on the same boat...
I also don't know should I apply BOWP then wait my AOR or what...
Mine expire 28th of sept
Yes, you should. Apply for BOWP with a letter of explanation saying that you will upload AOR through Web Form later. There are some threads about this subject at the forum that u can collect more info.

nitinsha85

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Hi All,

Can anybody please tell me the process of updating the Address. My paper-based PR application is in progress and I have moved to a different address. Someone told me that we have to send an updated IMM5669 (background declaration form) via CIC Webform request?

Or can i just mention the new address in the via the CIC Webform?

Thank you.

Reactions: jasonliuengr