+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks Chivinas,

a doubt here (if you can clarify), Do I have to write any specific reason/comment in the message box of the Webform for doing the upfront medicals?
No, I didn't. I sent a note saying, please see attached the e-medicals for my family and I

Reactions: nitinsha85

__ddw_

Aug 5, 2020
hi,
No need to worry. I applied on March 2nd still no response.I hope We will get response as soon as. And you have a three months grace period. In mean time definitely you will get a file number if you apply after that for bridging open work permit with in three weeks you will get it. If you go to lawyer they will take atleast 4k. When you’re work permit expire?
mine expires at end of Sep, and IRCC rep suggests me to extent BOWP on paper base, but one of immigration company agency told me it's a little bit risky because I might get reject without the AOR.

And this is also my concern, I am afraid about if I did;t get my aor during the implied period of bowp.

vikramdabre

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
mine expires at end of Sep, and IRCC rep suggests me to extent BOWP on paper base, but one of immigration company agency told me it's a little bit risky because I might get reject without the AOR.

And this is also my concern, I am afraid about if I did;t get my aor during the implied period of bowp.
I did not understand why it will get rejected without AOR delay is because of ircc