+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Guys, just to share with you that I have received webform reply as was asking to make sure that the provided ADR was received by them since I uploaded through GCKEY only. And yes it is received. So, keep in mind that once GCKEY shows that "replacement provided" meaning it is properly submitted to them and nothing to worry about.

saabg

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Guys, just to share with you that I have received webform reply as was asking to make sure that the provided ADR was received by them since I uploaded through GCKEY only. And yes it is received. So, keep in mind that once GCKEY shows that "replacement provided" meaning it is properly submitted to them and nothing to worry about.
GOOD...
after how many days u got web form reply?

Reactions: manku_patel

Luvcanada786

Jul 22, 2020
What was your ADR bro?

Reactions: manku_patel

CEC20

Oct 7, 2019
Hi,
Did anybody receive AOR recently for paper PR application submitted since March 2020 above?

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello everyone!
Is it possible to link paper application before AOR?
If anyone has done it recently please inform.