+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

obatel

Star Member
May 31, 2020
First of all, everyone has the right to complain even if they are not in the program, as long as it's legal.

Sercondly, Are you kidding me? Sounds like you haven't gone through the program and randomly commenting S word about things here which makes me a bit frustrated. The 15 - 19 months process time is meant to be the entire process time and this time hasn't been changed from before the pendamic. They don't even brother to change it at all at the moment. If I waited more than 19 months on just receiving the AOR (or not even an AOR, a denial because of missing documents) instead of getting the the application completed, I will be mad.

Again, don't ask people to be patient, they ain't you that don't care. Some of them their nomination are going to expired and so their work permit. They are now in an awkward situation. They can't extend their work permit. If you are them, how could you be patient and watching yourself slowly losing the job and becoming a illegal citizen? Don't pertenting a "good person", you ain't helping. What you said makes me feel like you lack of sympathy and just don't care and ask people to just wait to lose their job, their citizenship.

I don't see any benefit to be patient . Instead, we should find out a way to speed up their process by I.E submitting an online form to them for review whenever someone feels necessary, submitting feedback (suggestion, complain) to IRCC, etc. Or find out a way to get around it like I would suggest people to try EE if they are eligible. If you don't have a good way, just don't comment. At least, don't comment something is totally wrong.
You made so many false claims but I can understand that you're under pressure.....I do hope IRCC will respond to all the frustration and impatient....

• Haha
Reactions: eithan203

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You made so many false claims but I can understand that you're under pressure.....I do hope IRCC will respond to all the frustration and impatient....
Where is exactly the false claims in his comment ? you just started your way dude. some of us have major problems because of this delays..

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
even if he may did false claim, most important thing is his first paragraph. everybody has a right to complain. we all has very limited information. so it's their right to complain about what's going on their application.

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
jasonliuengr is absolutely right, all paper based stream is in frozen state now, IRCC does not process anything, and they do not give ANY of information WHY and for HOW LONG. COVID-19 - ok, but my application has been delivered to their office on 5th of march and no moves at all since then. Also I've sent webforms and even paper copy of full application - still nothing.

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
Hello please I need some clarifications.
It is advisable to do medical upfront if you are outside Canada?
Because is like they have their special or specific hospitals which they normally refer applicants to do their medical test there. And I think those people may ask for proof of medical test enquire from IRCC before they can attend to you. I don't know, I just need a clarification
It's advisable in paperbased application to go for medical upfront after 7 to 8 months of AR. its bcoz your medical is valid for 12 months and if your application do not reach to decision made before medical expiry than you have to go for medical again. Total processing time for paperbased application is 19 months now.

Reactions: manku_patel