+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I am in a similar situation as you. Submitted SINP in December and got nomination last week in May 2020.
Most of the documents you used for SINP are applicable for your paper process, you only need to add few docs like schedule 4, police certificate and fees payment. Just follow the document checklist and you should be fine.
Dear Friend,

Please check again...

1) when you submit form Schedule 4 Economic class Prov. Nomi. ....You have to show financial amount settlement fund and same proof you have to give....
if u show CAD 25K (just as example) then as a support bank statement etc need.
My point is that statement should be revised or not? we have submitted in last dec 2019 and now May 2020.... got my point?

2) If Relative in canada then need to provide there bank n salary details again ya light bill house rent bill proof again?

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I called to IRCC twice recently and every time was told the same ...officers are working on paper based PR applications, but the problem is they have only 30% employees during covid time.
Looks like 29% employees working on EE, and 1% employees working on paper-based cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajamal

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Is this for EE or paper based application? Are you sure again we should submit the proof for settlement fund when we submit the paper based application to CIO after the nomination? Nothing mentioned in the checklist or the Schedule 4 Economic class form.

Dear Friend,

Please check again...

1) when you submit form Schedule 4 Economic class Prov. Nomi. ....You have to show financial amount settlement fund and same proof you have to give....
My point is that statement should be revised or not? we have submitted in last dec 2019 and now May 2020.... got my point?

2) If Relative in canada then need to provide there bank n salary details again ya light bill house rent bill proof again?

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Hi All!

I have received nomination from Manitoba province and now collecting documents for Paper Application. Document checklist is this but its little strange to me that they have asked for very limited supporting documents in this list.

Do we need to submit below photocopies,looks like not directly mentioned :
  • Educational Documents ie: Degree's, Dmc's etc
  • Job proof documents,salary statements etc
  • Bank statements etc for fund proof
  • WSE
I am sure that many of users have gone thorugh this stage. Please suggest and give your thoughts on document list.

Thanks in Advance!!

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hi All!

I have received nomination from Manitoba province and now collecting documents for Paper Application. Document checklist is this but its little strange to me that they have asked for very limited supporting documents in this list.

Do we need to submit below photocopies,looks like not directly mentioned :
  • Educational Documents ie: Degree's, Dmc's etc
  • Job proof documents,salary statements etc
  • Bank statements etc for fund proof
  • WSE
I am sure that many of users have gone thorugh this stage. Please suggest and give your thoughts on document list.

Thanks in Advance!!
For paper-based applications, you don't need all those documents. Just follow strictly the document checklist. I hope this helps.

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Dear Friend,

Please check again...

For paper-based applications, you need to submit only the Schedule 4 Economic Class form. No need to include the proof of fund.

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Is this for EE or paper based application? Are you sure again we should submit the proof for settlement fund when we submit the paper based application to CIO after the nomination? Nothing mentioned in the checklist or the Schedule 4 Economic class form.
You don't need to submit the proof of settlement fund.

Reactions: manku_patel

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
For paper-based applications, you need to submit only the Schedule 4 Economic Class form. No need to include the proof of fund.
Thanks for your reply, I was following this 'this list for details' but in Schedule A Background information IMM5669 form they mentioned to provide details about all those(job,education etc) so it confuses me that if we declare something do we need to provide supporting document for that ? Just worried as they mention if we send less documents they will return file.

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply, I was following this 'this list for details' but in Schedule A Background information IMM5669 form they mentioned to provide details about all those(job,education etc) so it confuses me that if we declare something do we need to provide supporting document for that ? Just worried as they mention if we send less documents they will return file.
Schedule A form is all about your background information. You need to fill it out appropriately as you did for the Province nomination form. Ensure that you don't leave any gap in your personal history when filling out the form. You don't need to provide any documents to support your job, education, etc history. The Federal didn't ask for them for paper-based applications.

Jdopy

Jun 9, 2020
Hello guys, pls a friend unfixed his pof during the pandemic as the currency in which it was fixed was seriously tumbling as at then. Now everything seem to be normal and he intends to fix it again. Fortunately, he has been nominated will this be an issue post nomination? Thank you.

JAHAR DAS

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello,

One question.

I realized today that I didn't submit "imm5669e: Schedule A: Background/Declaration" of my spouse. Does my application return? or Is there a chance to submit it through online like additional document? I feel sad.
They will return ur file

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friend,
I agree with you but see as per my study and observation whenever we write something then we have to provide proof for that word...it means in schedule 4 when i write some ...... amount as settlement fund then we should provide supporting documents also...

This is my observation...I already had visa for UK in past and did same without any consultant..that is why I requesting all to guide.....May be I am not true...
Please guide

Reactions: jaskaranpreet.singh

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Schedule A form is all about your background information. You need to fill it out appropriately as you did for the Province nomination form. Ensure that you don't leave any gap in your personal history when filling out the form. You don't need to provide any documents to support your job, education, etc history. The Federal didn't ask for them for paper-based applications.
when We write some job in activity then they need proof in this form....and for job we need to take again all letter of latest of revised date?
In point no. 8 of form 5669 they asked about employer and etc..... do we need to take reference letter again of latest date for current and past job ?

when we write something then we have to submit proof of our word...this is my simple understanding. Please clarify anyone who know better in this subject please.

Reactions: jaskaranpreet.singh

jaskaranpreet.singh

Jun 8, 2020
Dear Friend,
I agree with you but see as per my study and observation whenever we write something then we have to provide proof for that word...it means in schedule 4 when i write some ...... amount as settlement fund then we should provide supporting documents also...

This is my observation...I already had visa for UK in past and did same without any consultant..that is why I requesting all to guide.....May be I am not true...
Please guide
Yes I am also doing without any consultant and have same thoughts in mind. I also discussed with my friend and she has friend who works in consultant office in Canada and she recommended to attach all supporting documents. (such as educational,funds) etc And about your next question I also worked at 2 places in past 10 years but have letter from only one ie: where I am working from last 6 years.

Please any one give your suggestions on this.

MaggieWater

Apr 24, 2020
Yes I am also doing without any consultant and have same thoughts in mind. I also discussed with my friend and she has friend who works in consultant office in Canada and she recommended to attach all supporting documents. (such as educational,funds) etc And about your next question I also worked at 2 places in past 10 years but have letter from only one ie: where I am working from last 6 years.

Please any one give your suggestions on this.
My consultant also asked me to attach all supporting docs including the proof of fund.