+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Dear Friend,
I agree with you but see as per my study and observation whenever we write something then we have to provide proof for that word...it means in schedule 4 when i write some ...... amount as settlement fund then we should provide supporting documents also...

This is my observation...I already had visa for UK in past and did same without any consultant..that is why I requesting all to guide.....May be I am not true...
Please guide
I do not see anything confusing there. You are a Provincial nominee of which you had earlier submitted the proof of fund. The Federal (IRCC), based on the checklist available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf? for the PNP paper-based, only requires you to submit the Schdeule 4: Economic Classes form available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf?. What else are you looking for? Just follow the document checklist. All the best!

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I do not see anything confusing there. You are a Provincial nominee of which you had earlier submitted the proof of fund. The Federal (IRCC), based on the checklist available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf? for the PNP paper-based, only requires you to submit the Schdeule 4: Economic Classes form available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf?. What else are you looking for? Just follow the document checklist. All the best!
Yes, PNP paper based program requires keeping paid employment until PR. So, we don't need to submit proof of fund. We receive salary that proves the fund.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Dear Friend,

Please check again...

1) when you submit form Schedule 4 Economic class Prov. Nomi. ....You have to show financial amount settlement fund and same proof you have to give....
if u show CAD 25K (just as example) then as a support bank statement etc need.
My point is that statement should be revised or not? we have submitted in last dec 2019 and now May 2020.... got my point?

2) If Relative in canada then need to provide there bank n salary details again ya light bill house rent bill proof again?
I am in BC PNP program and I don't think I saw it anywhere saying I need to submit my bank statement. Do you have a reference where it said that? If so I have to resubmit the whole application.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
Thanks for your reply, I was following this 'this list for details' but in Schedule A Background information IMM5669 form they mentioned to provide details about all those(job,education etc) so it confuses me that if we declare something do we need to provide supporting document for that ? Just worried as they mention if we send less documents they will return file.
I don't see it asked any document for supporting.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I checked the official document checklist for PNP, the application did say you can't submit additional documents and DID NOT ASK for financial supports, bank statement, etc. Just to be clear not to confuse others that they have to submit their bank statements, for PNP they don't need to, and cannot attach those into the application.

Original text: "Do not send any additional documents when submitting your application to the CIO."
Reference: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: shan991

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
I am in BC PNP program and I don't think I saw it anywhere saying I need to submit my bank statement. Do you have a reference where it said that? If so I have to resubmit the whole application.
you not need to re-submit again...you are also right...

It is not written clear or mandatory for financial statement(even I not wish because its again long process for me also )

but written word "supporting documents" with so i request for guidance.

Application for Permanent Residence – Provincial Nominee Class (IMM P7000)

"
Submit the document checklist
Make sure you use and submit the Document Checklist (IMM 5690) (PDF, 395.04KB) along with your application forms and supporting documents."

just ask for guidance from people who submitted successfully their applications

Last edited:

haa777

Feb 3, 2020
SINP inland
received on Feb 6th, AR Feb 10th, still waiting for AOR today is Jun 10th....
I am now going to prepare EE, since I think pnp paper based will just take forever until the applicant got layoff in this situation.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
You can submit it with your financial support documents but not mandatory, at least for PNP. I checked the official document checklist for PNP, the application did not say you can't submit additional documents but DID NOT ASK for financial supports, bank statement, etc. Just to be clear not to confuse others that they have to submit their bank statements, for PNP they don't need to.

you are right..its not mentioned about bank statement etc. only required when someone fill form IMM 5409 (common-Law Partner) as per check list IMM 5690

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Yes, PNP paper based program requires keeping paid employment until PR. So, we don't need to submit proof of fund. We receive salary that proves the fund.
Dear Friend,

where it is written to keeping paid employment? in duration of two years job may be gone in corona recession or may be some break in job also....

is it written anywhere that continuous employment is must in paper based application... till we get PR?

Reactions: Samtoog

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
My consultant also asked me to attach all supporting docs including the proof of fund.
better we all should write to our provenience of immigration and if anyone get answer share here for guidance.

it is not mandatory or written about financial statement but written supporting documents.

consultant words are for guidance but written guidance from immigration office is more confirmation.

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I am now going to prepare EE, since I think pnp paper based will just take forever until the applicant got layoff in this situation.
I haven't gotten a year of working experience... So for now, the paper based one is the only way. But I would say even I wait for a year and apply through EE will be still faster.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

Is it ok to submit paper based application without PCC (police clearance) now ?

because it may take more than 30 days to get PCC from country where we live.

1) If any one stay less than 6 months by visiting two times abroad then? I think no need to submit PCC for that country

2) for me I visited 6 times but not a single time stay for more than 6 months in a row but total time is more than 6 months - even then I took PCC and will submit

3) for our residence country...i not have PCC now but can i submit later as per guidelines then how much time they will give to submit ? and if submit without PCC then any delay observed by anyone ?

Please guide

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Dear Friends,

Is it ok to submit paper based application without PCC (police clearance) now ?

because it may take more than 30 days to get PCC from country where we live.

1) If any one stay less than 6 months by visiting two times abroad then? I think no need to submit PCC for that country

2) for me I visited 6 times but not a single time stay for more than 6 months in a row but total time is more than 6 months - even then I took PCC and will submit

3) for our residence country...i not have PCC now but can i submit later as per guidelines then how much time they will give to submit ? and if submit without PCC then any delay observed by anyone ?

Please guide
I have always submitted all the supporting documents previously when applied for the work, study, visitor permits...but this time for PR I didn't submit any other document except from that list, as already have shown all my income etc. docs when applied for provincial nominee...as I remember there is a note somewhere in the checklist saying "do not attach any other document which are not in the list". However, don't think it will be a mistake if you attach some...and, if you don't...IRCC agent can ask for additional documents.