+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Update from my friend.
Passed his upfront medical today. AR- AUGUST, 2020, AOR, BIL, MR- MARCH, 2021 MP- May 2021
He called CIC and they said eligibility and security has not been started yet. His online account still says that we are reviewing your eligibility requirements.
Anyone with similar timeline and got PAL?

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update from my friend.
Passed his upfront medical today. AR- AUGUST, 2020, AOR, BIL, MR- MARCH, 2021 MP- May 2021
He called CIC and they said eligibility and security has not been started yet. His online account still says that we are reviewing your eligibility requirements.
Anyone with similar timeline and got PAL?
So he got PAL or no? and i assuming its upfront medical?

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I have one question here, I have applied for my PR paper based on 15 Jan 2021 and AR was 18th Jan 2021 but I have not received my AOR yet.

But when I applied my spouse was in India and after that she came here to Canada on WP, I am trying to contact IRCC to update the details for my application through webform but I am not getting any response.

Did anyone faced this type of scenario or any idea what to do here.

Thanks In Advance.
Hi,

I was in the same situation as you. I wanted to make sure that once my wife was in Canada, to no longer be considered 1 outland dependant... So I called, spoke to an agent and he updated her address in the system and told me to also send a webform with her arrival date and work permit. It took a couple of weeks to get a response from the webform saying that the documents have been received.

That’s what I did, I just hope that she is now considered 1 inland dependant.

Hope it helps.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone!
I received a new message today.

Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate. Please submit a birth certificate showing parentage. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/04.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following method: 1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/services/application/account.html
 If you applied via the IRCC Portal, you cannot use this option.
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3. If you cannot submit the requested document electronically, you may send it by mail or courier to the following address:”

I have 2 questions regarding this:
1. What’s the meaning of birth certificate showing parentage?
I remember I submitted one showing my parents name. Do I need to resubmit it?
2. for the birth certificate, can I upload it via extra documents on my application? Or should I better upload it via webform?

thankyou!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone!
I received a new message today.

Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate. Please submit a birth certificate showing parentage. This must be received at this office by: 2021/07/04.

Please only submit the requested information and documents via one of the following method: 1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees- citizenship/services/application/account.html
 If you applied via the IRCC Portal, you cannot use this option.
2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
3. If you cannot submit the requested document electronically, you may send it by mail or courier to the following address:”

I have 2 questions regarding this:
1. What’s the meaning of birth certificate showing parentage?
I remember I submitted one showing my parents name. Do I need to resubmit it?
2. for the birth certificate, can I upload it via extra documents on my application? Or should I better upload it via webform?

thankyou!
You can submit same birth certificate and also if you have another documents like your Grade 10 or 12 certificate which shows your parents name on it submit that too .

Reactions: Please_Help

Sam2412

Feb 5, 2021
Got ADR today, need Sch A, employment reference letter, employment offer, graduation certification, redo bio (1 dependent). What is that meaning? The process will be extended?
I'm confused why do they need employment offer for BC Intl. Post Grad as BC doesn't require one for that stream?