+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Congratulations
Your timeline is close of mine.
April 14 they told me everything was pass except security not started. Hope to get DM and copr soon.
sorry I'm using phone for typingo_O

Reactions: J20190911

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply
So i passed everything today at around 6 am
So dm could be tomorrow sometime right ?
If you called them, and IRCC confirmed that everything is passed. DM is gonna show on ECAS tomorrow. I had GU on Apr9, i called them, they told me everything passed, i would expect something come within several weeks (i think they meant CoPR). Then i got DM on ECAS on Apr10 at 11:45am. Waiting for CoPR since then and have no idea what causes the delay. Some people in this forum just got DM and CoPr the same day.
All the best.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
How long should passport be valid for receiving PR visa?
Atleast 6 months. You must have a valid passport to come to Canada. If your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, when you get your new passport, update your passport information in your application. This will ensure it's valid when we process your application, and avoid additional delays

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
Atleast 6 months. You must have a valid passport to come to Canada. If your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, when you get your new passport, update your passport information in your application. This will ensure it's valid when we process your application, and avoid additional delays
my child`s passport will be valid almost 14 months from now, my application is in process 13 months (MP etc.). I`m affraid they can ask for at least year passport to be valid when PPR eventually happen. Because from what stated above "If your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it" it is not my case. When I applied passport validation term was 2.5 years.
Can I assume from this, that they will not return passport, if it valid less then a year?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
my child`s passport will be valid almost 14 months from now, my application is in process 13 months (MP etc.). I`m affraid they can ask for at least year passport to be valid when PPR eventually happen. Because from what stated above "If your passport expires within 6 months from the day you apply, you should renew it" it is not my case. When I applied passport validation term was 2.5 years.
Can I assume from this, that they will not return passport, if it valid less then a year?
If you are inland they don’t need passport to finalize your pr application. If you are outland you need passport to issue you permanent visa to travel to canada. If you are inland don’t worry then.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I just got my gcms notes what does TRF- eligibility means as per gcms notes my eligibility is passed.
TRF means transfer. Your application is transferred from Sydney to local office. What is your primary/secondary office in GCMS note?

Reactions: J20190911

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
If you are inland they don’t need passport to finalize your pr application. If you are outland you need passport to issue you permanent visa to travel to canada. If you are inland don’t worry then.
Outland. So there is no minimum time for passport to be valid to receive PR visa?