+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I called cic yesterday, agent said that I passed everything except security not started.
AINP
AR. June 8, 2020
AOR January 15 2021
MR Feb 2021
MP March 30, 2021
Upfront submitted Feb 25, 2021
Biometric fee refund April 9, 2021
Do you think guys it will take longer than a month to receive a DM and COPR?
hi lizer when you call IRCC agent what questions do u ask them generally to know which step is completed on your file, because when i call them they only tell me they dont have any information in details and asking to be patient ...i just want to know that which steps on my application they have completed and which one is under progress..like the way u mentioned in ur post

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021

Lizer

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
hi lizer when you call IRCC agent what questions do u ask them generally to know which step is completed on your file, because when i call them they only tell me they dont have any information in details and asking to be patient ...i just want to know that which steps on my application they have completed and which one is under progress..like the way u mentioned in ur post
Hello,
I said I am calling to confirm that my medicals were passed or not? The agent was very nice and polite and she said I will check; then she replied that my medicals were passed and then I asked her in what stage my application was? She checked again and told me.
I called before and the agent just said we don't need any information and will let you know if we need any and she said she has no information about the status!

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hello guys
I see my profile is updated but no changes
So did everyone get this GU or is it just me ??
I just want to make sure it is not a glitch as most of the time gu is just a glitch

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
What the hell was even that , i just signed out to sign in again and now it is showing Submitted , usually GU lasts one day so Glitch
IRCC knows how to play with feelings Lol

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
1. Up to 1 month, but you can see an update only when officer opens emedical results. In ecas you should see it
2. No one knows it, per notice from their site they prioritize inland cases
3. Same number, but you can't call outside Canada, need to use a trick like textme app
Thank you so much for your response. You mentioned 'textme' app.. what is it? Can I use it from USA?? How can i trick them??
Please let me know.

ndeepsandhu

Nov 6, 2019
hello guys
I have done the upgrade medical and then received medical request, it's already been more than 3 months no update. anyone with same issue?
Inland sinp.