+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
it's so strange that they are asking for a copy, despite attaching it. I understand my NOC needs a copy of ielts that's why I submitted a copy. the problem now is that the first available TEST SCHEDULE in Manitoba is August- if ever they will ask for a new one
Did you submit original paper ? They always ask for original paper, not copy of original. My lawyer told me that when i prepared mine

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hey guys, my job is under NOC B and I'm just wondering that do I have to include a language test score along with my applications to IRCC. I read the requirement from IRCC as well as the document checklist however, they might only require the test result for jobs under NOC C or D. Please advise! Thanks a lot guys!

limitless77777

Feb 26, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-15-2020
Doc's Request.
16-04-2021
AOR Received.
01-18-2021
IELTS Request
16-04-2021
Med's Request
02-18-2021
Med's Done....
upfront. Medical Passed: April 13, 2021
Did you submit original paper ? They always ask for original paper, not copy of original. My lawyer told me that when i prepared mine
i just submitted a copy not original. Because the checklist says just a copy not original

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, my job is under NOC B and I'm just wondering that do I have to include a language test score along with my applications to IRCC. I read the requirement from IRCC as well as the document checklist however, they might only require the test result for jobs under NOC C or D. Please advise! Thanks a lot guys!
No you don’t need. It’s only for Noc code A, B and 0 .

sky4266

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hi there is that under new policy for applying PR. Can you share the link how to apply and what docs would be needed for this. Would really appreciate it, asking for a friend

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi there is that under new policy for applying PR. Can you share the link how to apply and what docs would be needed for this. Would really appreciate it, asking for a friend
Hi there,
I actually don't have much ideas about the new policy nowadays for applying PR as IRCC just released. I submitted my application last year already. Apologize can't help you! Good luck to your friend!

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
@Miss bee for PCC we already submitted those along the application, what you are trying to say is that, we need to get a new police clearance again from those countries?
let me share my experience about PCC. I stayed more than 2 years below countries
Bahrain, UAE, Afghanistan, Kuwait and my home country.
Presently I am in kuwait and I applied my pnp paperbase in 13th June 2019. I started collecting PCC from Dec 2017. I know Afghanistan PCC and bahrain(as per bahrain labour law Need to stay 2 years in work visa but intiall 2 months I was in visit visa) PCC will give pain. So some how I was managed to get pcc from bahrain in end of 2018. And Afghanistan it took 7 months. So I got 2 PCC in 2018. I used them in June 2019. Both of them was expired. I have given valid PCC of UAE, Kuwait and India. So expired PCC worked for me. Lawyer said that once you got PCC then visit that country then it will not be accepted, if u don't visit that country then it's fine. That's it. I think you just apply for present country where you live Now. Or let other members share the inputs.

Reactions: Dikku1111

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
anyone thought we should apply for the new pathway that will open on May 6?
is it worthwhile?
I’m an essential worker, working as RN. I already applied for pnp pr application and received AOR and already in progress...

does anybody know if I can still apply for that new pathway? Would it be faster for me to get PR?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
when you get medical pass in gc key . does gc key says profile updated or do we have to go in to see if it was passed or not? Please do answer , anyone with mp recently might have a better idea

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
when you get medical pass in gc key . does gc key says profile updated or do we have to go in to see if it was passed or not? Please do answer , anyone with mp recently might have a better idea
Yes. Gc key showed profile updated. But I didn’t receive an email for that..

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
One of my friend wants to order the GCMS notes by himself. He has the representative where the primary mailing and email address is of him, not my friend's. He doesn't want that his lawyer to be informed about that. My friend is in Canada and wants to order it from Canada.

designjeon

Mar 26, 2021
NEED HELP.

I received a letter request today asking for the following documents, where in fact I already submitted those documents along with the applications.

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature A newly completed Schedule A - Background Declaration is required as you have not provided complete information in Section 8 Personal History from MARCH 2013 TO APRIL 2014.
Please ensure the document is fully completed, signed, dated, and provides complete information about your history from JUNE 2010 TO PRESENT DATE.
Failure to account for all time periods will result in delays in the processing of your application.
This must be received at this office by 2021/05/31

 Original Police Certificate – For additional information on how to obtain your Police Certificate please go to https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html. When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

Original Language Tests - When sending your documents via the Case Specific Enquiry, you must provide a scan of the original document. We do not accept copies scanned by notaries.

MY QUESTIONS ARE THE FOLLOWING.
Firstly, they did not specify which police clearance they are asking for. as we have we have visited several countries for more than 6 months including US.
are they asking for a NEW ONE or they just want us to resend it.

Secondly, they are asking for the Language tests. it was already submitted but my IELTS now is already EXPIRED, DO I NEED TO TAKE AN IELTS again?

PLEASE ANYONE IN THE SAME SITUATION SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Thank you.
Have you lived in Australia more than 6 months??

Did you check the status for review of background in Gc key??

Mine was "processing" but now it is back to "in progress" that means it has not started yet also IRCC rep said criminality is not passed yet. It was passed when I checked it last month over the phone....

Last edited: